Roast Ya Gotta Hate

Remove this Banner Ad

Girlfriend's 21st tonight and all her friends decided to go to another party/clubbing instead, so I'm comforting a very upset girl tonight.

Omg that's horrible!!! They're not her friends... They're ARSEHOLES!!!!

Happy Birthday Mrs SE_Blue! Time to get some real friends!!

Omg that's horrible!!! They're not her friends... They're ARSEHOLES!!!!

Happy Birthday Mrs SE_Blue! Time to get some real friends!!
Agreed

My conscience isn't clear. I skipped most of a good mates 21st to go to Carlton Essendon. Saw walker take his mark that night

When I got there in my suit everyone was cheering walker at Mr coz they had seen it by then. Mrs happydude then threw up and I had to take her home. I was there for 40 mins

Well after a very messy night I now have just under three hours to recover myself for a seven hour shift. :cool:

Girlfriend's 21st tonight and all her friends decided to go to another party/clubbing instead, so I'm comforting a very upset girl tonight.

She's better off with out them. Pity she had to find that out on what should have been a memorable night for the right reasons.:(

Some people are dead set stealing oxygen from the rest of us.:mad:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Speaking of bow chicka bow wow, how's babydude going? How many weeks til you find out the gender?
So far so good. I think k it's like 3 til we can find out.

Being a nurse and knowing things she is thinking it's a boy as they usually set in lower than girls and her work friends say it looks like a boy.

I tell her it better be. Taking it to its first concert tonight as well

Remove this Banner Ad

Back