Roast Ya Gotta Hate

Remove this Banner Ad

Need a punching bag so badly. s**t just ain't going well for shandog lately.

Some idiot ran into the back of my car because he was following too close today (only very minor damage though) and the Telstra shop guy is giving me attitude while I'm trying to get phone sent in for repairs. Apparently he is a glass expert and can tell from swiping his finger over the screen that I dropped my phone. What an amazing superpower.

Gotta hate getting screwed over by recruitment agencies and their clients. I was put forward for a role which the client accepted me as the preferred candidate, was told no interview, then told that the person hiring wanted an informal chat, no problem. She discussed about three roles with me in three business areas asked me which I preferred, told her my preference only now to be told that these positions are no longer available but there is a lower level role answering too two higher levels. I am so pissed off. I accepted the lower level role as I need a job. The only upside is I will be paid at the higher level. I start tomorrow, hopefully.

Gotta hate getting screwed over by recruitment agencies and their clients. I was put forward for a role which the client accepted me as the preferred candidate, was told no interview, then told that the person hiring wanted an informal chat, no problem. She discussed about three roles with me in three business areas asked me which I preferred, told her my preference only now to be told that these positions are no longer available but there is a lower level role answering too two higher levels. I am so pissed off. I accepted the lower level role as I need a job. The only upside is I will be paid at the higher level. I start tomorrow, hopefully.

Well done JR40!!!

As annoying as that may be at least you are getting the good coin and you never know where it may lead.

Doesn't sound that bad, getting paid overs for a job. Perhaps I have misread your post.

Nup, I know exactly how JR feels. I'm bored out of my mind at my new job even though it's more money.
In the short term the extra cashola would make up for a lower level job, not so sure about longer term.

So you have an (i assume) easier job and you're getting paid the higher wage. Isn't that a good thing? (aside from the lies part)

Thanks everyone but I am not very good at being bored in a job even if it means more money. Hopefully when I get into the role I can make it my own.

I probably won't be posting for a while either as I got to make a decent impression.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With wisdom teeth I was told to not drive when I got mine out in the chair. But I was fine after. Even after the walk home I got in my car and went and got KFC.

Thanks everyone but I am not very good at being bored in a job even if it means more money. Hopefully when I get into the role I can make it my own.

I probably won't be posting for a while either as I got to make a decent impression.

I'm sure you'll find some time.
:)

With wisdom teeth I was told to not drive when I got mine out in the chair. But I was fine after. Even after the walk home I got in my car and went and got KFC.
Man that would be awesome. I couldn't eat proper food for over a week because my gums on all 4 sides were ****ed. Unfortunately mine were pretty much worst case scenario where they growing sideways and really deep down, which in turn meant they bled a lot.

Yea mine was easy it broke so it hard to come I out. Like the one I need out now. My teeth are s**t house

Man that would be awesome. I couldn't eat proper food for over a week because my gums on all 4 sides were stuffed. Unfortunately mine were pretty much worst case scenario where they growing sideways and really deep down, which in turn meant they bled a lot.

Just like one of Mebby's, which is the one she is having trouble with at the moment.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back