Roast Ya Gotta Hate

Remove this Banner Ad

WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES.

I got too happy and now I'm sick. Booooooooo
I've gone through a whole box of tissues today and I had to close my office door because my sneezing was annoying everyone :(
That's more like it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow just discovered this thread....Duh

My wife bought me a "Hurley" t shirt about 2 years ago and it is red and black... I refused to wear it because of the colour and name-I just hate them... is that petty??? I told her I am too old to wear clothes that emblazen their name all over them.

And grumpy old men....oh wait?

Last edited:
Found out that a niece of one of my old school friends has had cancer return tonight. She's just 3 years old and the cutest little thing you'll ever see.

She battled this s**t disease for so long last year and never complained or sooked about it once. She went in for a check up and unfortunately realized that a tumour had grown back on her brain.

Needless to say, its just gutting. I'm absolutely heartbroken for her and her family. They're the nicest people you'll ever meet. I can't fathom the amount of pain and suffering that poor girl has gone through all at the age of 3.
Life can be so s**t sometimes :(

Found out that a niece of one of my old school friends has had cancer return tonight. She's just 3 years old and the cutest little thing you'll ever see.

She battled this s**t disease for so long last year and never complained or sooked about it once. She went in for a check up and unfortunately realized that a tumour had grown back on her brain.

Needless to say, its just gutting. I'm absolutely heartbroken for her and her family. They're the nicest people you'll ever meet. I can't fathom the amount of pain and suffering that poor girl has gone through all at the age of 3.
Life can be so s**t sometimes :(
Yea it's pretty shitty mate, sorry to hear.
I hate when stuff like this happens to kids, not that anyone deserves it but kids haven't even had the chance yet.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back