Roast Ya Gotta Hate

Remove this Banner Ad

Mama MEB going in for serious surgery again tomorrow. Fingers crossed and good vibes ploise.
I can give you one good vibe... all the rest of my good vibes are currently being directed towards the poor mother and the surviving kids from Saturday... and they are also with the driver of the car involved.

Gotta hate when a fly flys into your coffee and you only realize when it's in your mouth... Actually wasn't too bad, had a bit of a tang!

I've had foxtel for 3 weeks now and hate that I have not heard the term 'mark':mad: I'll be beyond embarrassed for AFL if they end up renaming 'Mark of the Year' to 'Catch of the Year'

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had yesterday off because of a migraine and I come in today and the s**t has hit the fan. Everyone thinks their needs and their department is the most important. My head still feels groggy and I have the worst taste in my mouth and I can't work out why.

Ahh. Needed a good whinge!

The external one is a slightly shorter commute. Not really enough of a difference to be a deciding factor.

It's actually the same company as my old man. Different parts of the business but I still feel pressure about that. It's a far more advanced role (with a far greater pay packet) but I'm cautious about it.

The external one is a slightly shorter commute. Not really enough of a difference to be a deciding factor.

It's actually the same company as my old man. Different parts of the business but I still feel pressure about that. It's a far more advanced role (with a far greater pay packet) but I'm cautious about it.
Go with your gut. If you feel cautious it's probably for good reason.

Money isn't everything. I took a massive paycut when I moved from restaurants to hotels but the benefits far outweigh the money.

Go with your gut. If you feel cautious it's probably for good reason.

Money isn't everything. I took a massive paycut when I moved from restaurants to hotels but the benefits far outweigh the money.
Haha but my gut (and my fatigued mental state) tells me to quit and run away to somewhere in the world where nobody can contact me! Just pass out on a beach in Mexico or something haha.

Ahhh a guy can dream!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back