Roast Ya Gotta Hate

Remove this Banner Ad

story time.

Im angry. Parents leave their 10 year old in a hotel room on her own with no idea where they went - so she comes out and hangs with me in the lobby until they show up. Go up and check the room, they arent there. Go up a second time and they are. The boyfriend starts going off at the kid calling her a liar and ranting about how dare they do this to them. And i lost my temper in a big way. Told the boyfriend that i personally refused to let the 10 year old wander the street looking for her parents, and kept her at reception for the time they were gone. Told them that i personally checked the room with her to see if they were there - not least because she didnt have a key to get back in. Told the father to STFU and not to raise his voice at the girl in front of me or SAPOL would be here so ******* fast that he would not believe it. Told them if i heard a word in anger from either parent for the rest of the morning the same would apply. Idiots. I hate them and i hate parents that take their own issues out on helpless kids.

Then it got worse. The 10 year old girl just came downstairs to tell me the boyfriend had been beating up the mother. She was terrified of the guy. He comes out of the lift and starts abusing her, and i walked around the front of the counter, pushed him - hard - away from the girl, told him to get out, and called the cops - when he heard me on the phone he bolted. The mother decides shes leaving and doesnt want the cops because she has a friggin AVO out against the guy already and apparently they'll take her kid away because she isnt supposed to be anywhere near him. She had to drag the kid out crying. The kid really wanted the cops. She's the nicest little 10 year old and she doesnt deserve what life is giving her. Im genuinely upset to the point of tears for the poor girl.

story time.

Im angry. Parents leave their 10 year old in a hotel room on her own with no idea where they went - so she comes out and hangs with me in the lobby until they show up. Go up and check the room, they arent there. Go up a second time and they are. The boyfriend starts going off at the kid calling her a liar and ranting about how dare they do this to them. And i lost my temper in a big way. Told the boyfriend that i personally refused to let the 10 year old wander the street looking for her parents, and kept her at reception for the time they were gone. Told them that i personally checked the room with her to see if they were there - not least because she didnt have a key to get back in. Told the father to STFU and not to raise his voice at the girl in front of me or SAPOL would be here so ******* fast that he would not believe it. Told them if i heard a word in anger from either parent for the rest of the morning the same would apply. Idiots. I hate them and i hate parents that take their own issues out on helpless kids.

Then it got worse. The 10 year old girl just came downstairs to tell me the boyfriend had been beating up the mother. She was terrified of the guy. He comes out of the lift and starts abusing her, and i walked around the front of the counter, pushed him - hard - away from the girl, told him to get out, and called the cops - when he heard me on the phone he bolted. The mother decides shes leaving and doesnt want the cops because she has a friggin AVO out against the guy already and apparently they'll take her kid away because she isnt supposed to be anywhere near him. She had to drag the kid out crying. The kid really wanted the cops. She's the nicest little 10 year old and she doesnt deserve what life is giving her. Im genuinely upset to the point of tears for the poor girl.

Wookster. Go to the top of the class. Just outstanding work as a citizen. Head up. Can't save everyone but you have done your bit. Anger levels all time high after reading this.

story time.

You've done everything correct, and unfortunately this s**t happens a lot more commonly than it should happen. My wide teaches at a school that has a fair fewlow socio economic families and this kind of stuff is commonplace unfortunately. Coupes with restraining orders, kids to 4-5 fathers, all sorts. Its horrible.

You've done everything correct, and unfortunately this s**t happens a lot more commonly than it should happen. My wide teaches at a school that has a fair fewlow socio economic families and this kind of stuff is commonplace unfortunately. Coupes with restraining orders, kids to 4-5 fathers, all sorts. Its horrible.

We deal a lot of Housing SA's Domestic Violence emergency accommodation people, and we had to institute a ban on visitors a few years ago because the abusive partner would "magically" figure out where they were and turn up.

The big C taking a life too soon.

Girl I worked with was diagnosed only a few months ago and was gone 2 nights ago, only just 18

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's very sad but I didn't work with her as much (mainly Sundays at Morwell) but her oldest sister lived next to me for a year (is currently pregnant) and the other older sister was sales manager (I saw her 4 days a week) so I mainly feel for them.

Very pushy Acey.

Told him I am going to another dealership.
I got 2 calls a day for 2 weeks from the same guy when we were looking at cars last year. I kept telling him to bugger off and the price kept coming down with each call, and he was making out like i was murdering his first born with each price drop.

I got 2 calls a day for 2 weeks from the same guy when we were looking at cars last year. I kept telling him to bugger off and the price kept coming down with each call, and he was making out like i was murdering his first born with each price drop.

I am sure they have a fair profit margin.

Gee they annoy me subby.

I am sure they have a fair profit margin.

Gee they annoy me subby.
Commission based employment results in that. The more sales, the more food on their table. I'd like to think you can achieve it by being helpful and not pushy though, it's generally speaking, offputting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back