Roast Ya Gotta Hate

Remove this Banner Ad

A couple of cleansing ales and then lost on the pokies :( Pretty ordinary day
Gotta hate those days, but you gotta look at the positive at least you are getting to play.
I had a kid and the Mrs said I could keep my membership going and play every saturday, Well that last 6 months and I've only played about 3 times in 2.5 years :cry:

When it looks like an immediate family member going to try to stiff you on professional work you did for their partner.
Gotta hate I have washed my hands of almost all family for knives in the back

Gets better. They automatically take child support payments out of my wage and havent forwarded those on for the the last 3 months. Its looking very much like im going to have to pay that money twice too. There goes 3k i dont have.
Any chance you can sue the company...

And if the company uses an accounting firm, they would also be liable I think.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cars. I mean I love them, I just hate the idea of them.

A common problem goes wrong with my car - thanks, that'll be $3,500.

You built a car with a known problem and then want to charge to fix your incompetence? * off.

Can get it done for $1500 elsewhere but just poor timing. Needs new tyres and is due for rego in 6 months.

Chinese boss still not being back. Hes been given an extra week to get here. Evidently told his lawyers he was on a plane to Australia - that was last Friday. So unless he's coming via Malaysian Airlines Id say thats for crap.
Sounds like they were able to track him down which is a good start. Hopefully he hasn't given them the slip somewhere.

returning to work after a lengthy break. I last worked on the 15th of April 2015. Due back 1 February 2016. I'm not going back for long. Attitude of Government, Agency and the people we assist is very disheartening.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back