Roast Ya Gotta Hate

Remove this Banner Ad

Had the living daylights scared out of me in the Southern Cross Station carpark tonight.

I let a car out in front of me, and all of a sudden a GROWN MAN gets out of the car behind me, comes storming up to me and starts banging on my car window yelling abuse at me. Luckily I lock my doors at all times when I'm driving. ******* prick!

Had the living daylights scared out of me in the Southern Cross Station carpark tonight.

I let a car out in front of me, and all of a sudden a GROWN MAN gets out of the car behind me, comes storming up to me and starts banging on my car window yelling abuse at me. Luckily I lock my doors at all times when I'm driving. ******* prick!
Some people are just complete * heads.

WTF, who does that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was in the car by myself. I'd started shaking by the time he stormed off. Sometimes I hate being a girl.
I would think that some pscho banging on your car would be quite scary for anyone , not just the girls.

Absolutely, but I think some bully men find it easier to intimidate girls than they do other men. If I were the size of papa homer I doubt he would have tried it.
I think you are right , unfortunately there are some men who do intimidate girls and would not try it on against the guys.

Both had 5 day break?

Had 2 weeks off, can't even remember what work is. :eek:
Going to be rough first morning back.
Had Friday that's all.

Just know that feeling of having to work

Remove this Banner Ad

Back