Roast Ya Gotta Hate

Remove this Banner Ad

Royal tours and the people who go to see them. Wonder how many would go and volunteer for a charity to see "regular" people.
I'm totally ignoring them and the tour...

If a workmate hadn't told me they where touring I wouldn't have known.

I'm not winning today.

I have to rewrite 17 job ads because, while my sentences are "beautifullly constructed", they are "far too sophisticated on the readibility scale". What the **** are you talking about?!
Link me one I want to see this

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yea it was fine nothing confusing or unclear about it.

Sounded professional and what one would expect to read in a job ad for a luxury hotel

Thanks buddy. My boss disagreed :( :(
Sorry to say this but the anti authority personality in me wants to say

Your boss is a * head.

Why did i think of a certain Pennywise song when you just said that?
Because it's a good song.

I'm listening to rage against the machine right now though

MEB just read your posts. If perspective employees cannot understand job adverts, do you really want them working at your hotel. They can always ring for clarification. I have a sneaky feeling your boss feels threaten by you in a BIG way.

MEB just read your posts. If perspective employees cannot understand job adverts, do you really want them working at your hotel. They can always ring for clarification. I have a sneaky feeling your boss feels threaten by you in a BIG way.
I read the ad it was fine, nothing confusing at all

Good point JR!

I hope she feels threatened by me, I'm gunning for her job like you wouldn't believe hahaha.

I'm not winning today.

I have to rewrite 17 job ads because, while my sentences are "beautifullly constructed", they are "far too sophisticated on the readibility scale". What the **** are you talking about?!
The way i see it they're telling you to stop using big words, poindexter.

Or write to your audience

Remove this Banner Ad

Back