Toast Ya Gotta Love...

Remove this Banner Ad

My tiger mates all venting on Facebook and agreeing last year hurt more.

Said it to my mate last week. They have accepted mediocrity like Melbourne, St kilda, bulldogs.

They are happy to just make finals, job complete

NFL i assume? I've been meaning to try watch a bit finally, so it has come time to make a decision on a team i think!
I love it.

I get the game pass to watch every game when ever I want.

So many teams to choose from. It depends on play style and colours you like to watch.

I love it.

I get the game pass to watch every game when ever I want.

So many teams to choose from. It depends on play style and colours you like to watch.
At the moment i'm leaning towards the Buccaneers. I know nothing about them, but i recently won a Doug martin signed mini helmet so perhaps that's a sign. They've also got a great logo haha.

At the moment i'm leaning towards the Buccaneers. I know nothing about them, but i recently won a Doug martin signed mini helmet so perhaps that's a sign. They've also got a great logo haha.
They just updated their uniform a bit too.

They look to be an exciting team to watch as well. Not my thing but I can see them being good to watch.

In the game pass I get they do a condensed version of games down to around 30 mins if you run low on time

What's the coverage like on Foxtel?
It's ok. There is 32 teams and foxtel only shows a couple of games a week. Sometimes they even show a replay instead of the live Monday night game.

If you're going to follow the bucs get game pass as you won't get to see much of them on fox.
They only really show the overly popular teams like patriots (the NFL's Collingwood)

The game pass is great you can get the cheap option and just get 1 team of your choice or get them all.

I get them all and would recommend to anyone. Cost me around 140 or something and I can watch all games whenever.

I run my computer through my TV and the quality is very high.

I spend 800 on Carlton membership so it's easy to justify

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's ok. There is 32 teams and foxtel only shows a couple of games a week. Sometimes they even show a replay instead of the live Monday night game.

If you're going to follow the bucs get game pass as you won't get to see much of them on fox.
They only really show the overly popular teams like patriots (the NFL's Collingwood)

The game pass is great you can get the cheap option and just get 1 team of your choice or get them all.

I get them all and would recommend to anyone. Cost me around 140 or something and I can watch all games whenever.

I'll have a look round and see if there is any decent place to download the matches from first i think. Then i'll look at the gamepass option.

Do you know what the one team one is worth? I didn't even think about watching it in my own time. Due to work, I never get to watch it live but I can easily avoid the scores so that I can watch that night.

Do you know what the one team one is worth? I didn't even think about watching it in my own time. Due to work, I never get to watch it live but I can easily avoid the scores so that I can watch that night.
I looked it up before and single team was $109 by the look of it, but every team was only $139, so not much of a saving.

I looked it up before and single team was $109 by the look of it, but every team was only $139, so not much of a saving.
For the season? There's almost no point getting the one team (despite that's all I'll watch). Is it just a lump sum or can you do it in monthly installments? Yes I'm too lazy (busy working) to look it up right this second ha.

For the season? There's almost no point getting the one team (despite that's all I'll watch). Is it just a lump sum or can you do it in monthly installments? Yes I'm too lazy (busy working) to look it up right this second ha.
Pretty sure you can do it in 4 installments spread over 4 months of the season i presume it is. $40 a month so works out to $160, instead of $140 by the look of it. Good incentives...

I think the contract ten had with the NFL ran out this year. Seven Mate is the new Australian broadcaster and I think they're playing 3 games live each week

Knew it was one of the FTA channels :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back