Toast Ya Gotta Love...

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 7, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles
They're all useless. A potential public holiday swaying popular opinion is a scary thought, though.
Historically the Libs have had to come in and clean up the messes of the Labour government after every term. I'm not keen to see that again.
Seems to happen at most levels of government too. I'm not saying the liberals are particularly good but they spend that much time having to clean up the mess that Labor leaves them.

Them politics.

Don't vote and just watch the circus :cool:

The politicians in this country (I'm guessing all countries but don't know from experience) are an embarrassment.

I guess some folks cant keep up with the excitement of living in the capital city of awesomeness :p:)

I'd rather repeatedly stab myself in the eye than have to live there :)

Nov 3, 2006
Here
AFL Club
Carlton
Seems to happen at most levels of government too. I'm not saying the liberals are particularly good but they spend that much time having to clean up the mess that Labor leaves them.
That's why they work so well together. One comes in and spends up a storm to be everyones friends, then the other comes in and patches up the finances and re-files the documents. Rince, repeat, voila!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AceAndy just about the only good thing about Canberra is Brodburger.

724716d1407471871-coming-market-homer-drool.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back