Toast Ya Gotta Love...

Remove this Banner Ad

Sydney:

ByrFsvpCYAA6KXI.jpg:large

Really hard to go back to work from lunch!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wanna go on a cruise :(
You will have the best time ever MEB_ :thumbsu: You can do as much or as little as you want on board and the food and entertainment is fabulous.

I have never been on a cruise so went on a 4 day cruise (good starter to see if the cruising life was for me) from Sydney to Moreton Island in QLD. Cant wait to hit a 10 day cruise.

Ya Gotta Love getting a call to say you won the 2014 Football Club Member Satisfaction Survey prize ... an authentic Chris Judd Vertiramic valued at $295.

The club hadn't changed my address across all sections though so it was sent to my old house. Lucky it was sent back.

Stoked though. They loved my answer to ... 'in 25 words or less tell us what you would say to encourage a fellow Carlton supporter who hasn't been to a match to attend a home game at Etihad Stadium or the MCG.'

My answer: Navy Blue is a way of life. You will never know a passion like it.

Ya Gotta Love getting a call to say you won the 2014 Football Club Member Satisfaction Survey prize ... an authentic Chris Judd Vertiramic valued at $295.

The club hadn't changed my address across all sections though so it was sent to my old house. Lucky it was sent back.

Stoked though. They loved my answer to ... 'in 25 words or less tell us what you would say to encourage a fellow Carlton supporter who hasn't been to a match to attend a home game at Etihad Stadium or the MCG.'

Congratulations ODN! Put up a pic when you get it?

You will have the best time ever MEB_ :thumbsu: You can do as much or as little as you want on board and the food and entertainment is fabulous.

I have never been on a cruise so went on a 4 day cruise (good starter to see if the cruising life was for me) from Sydney to Moreton Island in QLD. Cant wait to hit a 10 day cruise.
10 day would be right about my limit. Never shortage of anything to do that for sure, and loved every minute, just needed a bit of a change of scenery. Could absolutely go on a very long cruise if it involved stopping at different places every so often for a few days or so, rather than just the daytrips.

Congratulations ODN! :thumbsu:

#Iamjealous :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back