Toast Ya Gotta Love...

Remove this Banner Ad

Nothing is wrong with having a girl. I grew up with a brother and our family friends I grew up with all had boys,eveb my mum only ever spoke about wanting boys.

If dealt with young boys growing up is all.

It will be fine. She is still getting Mario on her bedroom wall and little toy guitars as well as Carlton membership.

I just need to find a girls name I like now. Have a few bits names lined up. Nearly had Mrs happydude convinced on Bryce haha

It will be fine. She is still getting Mario on her bedroom wall and little toy guitars as well as Carlton membership.

I just need to find a girls name I like now. Have a few bits names lined up. Nearly had Mrs happydude convinced on Bryce haha

What sort of names do you like? I've had girls' names picked out for ages but I struggle with boys' names.
Are you into old fashioned names or modern?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I always wanted a boy first. Something about a protective older brother!
I think i got it right with boy / girl / boy, need to make sure you are not outnumbered by the girls

Maddison Dude, very eloquent
Still pushing for 'danger' as a middle name.

Mrs happydude said the kid will hate that middle name. I argued Alot of people hate their middle names, if it's my child it will probably love it, you can always just shorten it to an initial.

Maddison D happydude

Remove this Banner Ad

Back