Toast Ya Gotta Love...

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Zoolander was an amazing film with its word play and just all round 'bad' jokes really suited my sense of humour can see why people wouldn't like it though it's not a one size fits all film.

Hoping the sequel doesn't make me wanna do bad things though.. I trust Ben stiller

Jatz I haven't seen Zoolander either. I don't have a very good sense of humour when it comes to those kind of movies. I haven't even seen Dumber and Dumber but I have seen 'Something About Mary' and I loved it.

We've been Melbourne City/Heart members for a few years and with the season drawing to a close he decided it's pretty good hanging out with the old man at the soccer and wants to do it at the footy now.
Very proud Papa.:)
That's a lovely reason as well. Such good bonding time at sporting matches! My dad and I go to the rugby and footy together and we both really enjoy it.

That's great TGR. That's how my passion for footy started too. Dad would take my sister and I every week. I still go to the footy with Dad every week only now, Mum comes along too :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back