Toast Ya Gotta Love...

Remove this Banner Ad

How long did you queue to get in? On tv they kept going on about how long it was taking people to get in.

Not that long really. I didn't have a bag, so I it only took me a few minutes to get through security.
It did take Mebby about 10 minutes as she had her handbag.
To be fair we got there quite early, about 4:45.

No traffic on the road this morning, and very quiet at work today.

Loving it at the moment!

Only back at work for two weeks though, then off for another two weeks! Can't wait! Road trip here we come!! :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

public servants. Be loud, be proud.
Robbo I was playing golf last week with a chap who worked at the AFP and we got around to talking superannuation.

He mentioned he was in the PSS/AP scheme and he said it is just an accumulation scheme so your only option on leaving is to get a cash payment (no indexed pension component). Are you in the original PSS ?

I'll be working in a different area though - last girl looked bloody miserable but I think (hope) it was just her being a petulant child (which was the impression I had of her) in relation to her own circumstances. I like the woman I will be working with, so I'm sure it will be fine.

Robbo I was playing golf last week with a chap who worked at the AFP and we got around to talking superannuation.

He mentioned he was in the PSS/AP scheme and he said it is just an accumulation scheme so your only option on leaving is to get a cash payment (no indexed pension component). Are you in the original PSS ?
Talking super when you're suppose to be relaxing.

I'm in the PSS which was still considered too generous and why PPS/AP was created. The people in the newest fund will be right. A barrow load of money if they stay for long enough and plenty of products to invest their money. As for me, I'll get by but it could have been better without the wage freeze. I suppose it just gives me another reason to be bitter about political ideology getting in the way of good business.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back