MVP YABBY MEDAL 2014

Voting

• Keep all votes in here.

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • Seperate weekly voting thread with this thread used to post totals and leaderboard.

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

G'day Yabby Medal voters and welcome to 2015. Hopefully another great season where we all get to happily log in after a game and register our votes after another resounding win.

Anyway - the reason I have dragged up last year's thread is to inform you all that I will be retiring from the organisation and collation of votes for the Yabby Medal. Just have a really hectic year coming up so trying to drop a few of the peripheral things that can consume some time (as if Big Footy Hawks Board can be seen as peripheral :drunk::p).

I have informed the mods of our board. Perhaps they will dedicate a thread to recruiting a new organiser or perhaps one of you will jump at the chance and get in touch with grizzlym straight away.

Either way, it's been great fun organising this over the years and I thank you all for being excellent and regular contributors. Rest assured, I will still place my own votes every week and mock those I disagree with :D.

Cheers

MinerBoy

Though I have never contributed or used this thread before, it is my understanding that MinerBoy has indeed made a most valuable contribution to it & as such I would like to thank him in advance of my contribution to it this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Minerboy, thank you for your contribution to all of our lives in some small way.

May life always dance to your tune.

As for you votes, I shall be mocking you and your deranged judgement, unless it exactly aligns with mine.

Why just the other day I defended you and your voting. Someone had said "That minerboy, his votes suggest he doesn't have the brains of a pea."

I stuck up for you mate. I said "He does so!"

I'd be happy to take this over, I enjoy these kind of things. You did a great job MinerBoy!

Thanks Hawkas1988. Happy for you to take over the mantle. Feel free to start the 2015 thread at your leisure and we'll make sure it's stickied.

Minerboy, thank you for your contribution to all of our lives in some small way.

As for you votes, I shall be mocking you and your deranged judgement, unless it exactly aligns with mine.

Why just the other day I defended you and your voting. Someone had said "That minerboy, his votes suggest he doesn't have the brains of a pea."

Well * you very much :D

I'm feeling the love in this one. :rainbow:

Back