MVP YABBY MEDAL 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 1, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Everton FC
Since our NAB matches have finished, I thought it would be a good time to get this thread up. Before anyone thinks I'm stealing MinerBoy's thunder, the great man has hung up the boots on this and I was more than happy to take over.

It's just over 2 weeks now until we start our campaign and to say I'm excited for it would be a massive understatement. We've had 2 glorious seasons and we are in with a very good shot of making it 3.

The regulars will know how it works but for anyone new to this, we all get together and vote after each game, handing out 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 votes. You can vote as soon as the game's finished or later into the week, hopefully we get a lot of votes in each week. I'll try and keep the votes open until the Thursday night, which I will then collate all the votes from everyone and determine the overall 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 that we've come up with collectively.

Last year Lewis won pretty comfortably with 51 votes, with Hodge (36), Roughy (29), Mitchell (29) and Gunston (28) all following him. We're usually pretty spot on when comparing to the PCM however some players surprise us in the actual club's results compared to ours, like Birchall last year, who was 2nd in the PCM but only 15th overall in the Yabby Medal.

Please ensure your votes are complete and clearly numbered or they cannot be counted. Likewise, keep all voting to this thread.

Courtesy of MinerBoy, a recap of 2014

untitled_zps292a9b6e.jpg

At the end of the Season we should present the winner with a framed HFC Jumper, signed by all the Big Footy Posters!
The logistics of that makes my head spin.
I'd also suggest we limit it to just Hawthorn Big Footy posters. ;) I don't think some of the other teams posters have the skill to write with a pen yet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5. Burgoyne
4. Puopolo
3. Lewis
2. Gibson
1. Rioli
Whenever Burgoyne had the ball something good happened

Since our NAB matches have finished, I thought it would be a good time to get this thread up. Before anyone thinks I'm stealing MinerBoy's thunder, the great man has hung up the boots on this and I was more than happy to take over.

It's just over 2 weeks now until we start our campaign and to say I'm excited for it would be a massive understatement. We've had 2 glorious seasons and we are in with a very good shot of making it 3.

The regulars will know how it works but for anyone new to this, we all get together and vote after each game, handing out 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 votes. You can vote as soon as the game's finished or later into the week, hopefully we get a lot of votes in each week. I'll try and keep the votes open until the Thursday night, which I will then collate all the votes from everyone and determine the overall 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 that we've come up with collectively.

Last year Lewis won pretty comfortably with 51 votes, with Hodge (36), Roughy (29), Mitchell (29) and Gunston (28) all following him. We're usually pretty spot on when comparing to the PCM however some players surprise us in the actual club's results compared to ours, like Birchall last year, who was 2nd in the PCM but only 15th overall in the Yabby Medal.

Please ensure your votes are complete and clearly numbered or they cannot be counted. Likewise, keep all voting to this thread.

Thread stickied.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back