Yahoo Fantasy Baseball

Remove this Banner Ad

What time is the draft?

8am morning of Sunday 22nd

It was originally schedules for Monday morning for some reason. I assume Sunday is better. As always, finding a draft time that works for everyone is pretty hard. Can change if the majority can't make it

8am morning of Sunday 22nd

It was originally schedules for Monday morning for some reason. I assume Sunday is better. As always, finding a draft time that works for everyone is pretty hard. Can change if the majority can't make it

I had planned around the date and time that has been on the site since the league was initiated, would prefer it remained as was. I'm probably in the minority though.

Sorry about that and I hate to change so close to the draft. However, I am pretty sure 7am Monday morning won't work for many in Australia, but if others have planned around that too let me know and I can shift it back.

Sorry about that and I hate to change so close to the draft. However, I am pretty sure 7am Monday morning won't work for many in Australia, but if others have planned around that too let me know and I can shift it back.

Can we push the draft back to the new time on following weekend at least? Less than a week before to adjust the date isn't ideal.

If we can't and I guess I can set my draft list, but would prefer not to have to do that.

Last edited:
Can we push the draft back to the new time on following weekend at least? Less than a week before to adjust the date isn't ideal.

If we can't and I guess I can set my draft list, but would prefer not to have to do that.

Unfortunately, I don't think any time will be ideal and I can't do the following weekend myself. Also I'm not sure that the extra week will make that much difference. We are not playing for sheep stations ;-)

Unfortunately, I don't think any time will be ideal and I can't do the following weekend myself. Also I'm not sure that the extra week will make that much difference. We are not playing for sheep stations ;-)

OK well go with whatever you think is most fair to everyone.

Doesnt it show the time in american timezone? says "Live Draft: Sun Mar 22 5:00am CST" for me. So sunday 7pm for Perth.

Depends on your settings I think.

Unfortunately, draft time is an issue every year. I just don't think there is a good time to do it for everyone. It kind of has to be on a weekend for most and that means the only day is US Saturday/AU Sunday. If we only have 9 or 10 players there should be some good players on the waiver wire

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Depends on your settings I think.

Unfortunately, draft time is an issue every year. I just don't think there is a good time to do it for everyone. It kind of has to be on a weekend for most and that means the only day is US Saturday/AU Sunday. If we only have 9 or 10 players there should be some good players on the waiver wire

What time does yours say? Last year the draft was around 5pm or something.

I cannot make a 5am draft. If it is going to be that time I am out.

Sorry mate. When would you like the draft? If someone else wants to be commish I am happy to resign. I'm not getting paid to try and organise a draft for 9 people all over the world.

bummer 5am for me, will probably wake up for it.

You are better than me.

Honestly, If we had everyone here to vote I'd try and find a way to have the majority looked after. However, I don't think we have more than 4-5 people active in this thread and we have Perth, Melbourne and Canada (not sure which city). I am happy autodrafting too if the majority of people would prefer that. I do think part of the fun is doing the draft.

What if I shifted it back an hour or two? 10am AEST Sunday morning. How does that work for TJ and the guys in Perth?

You are better than me.

Honestly, If we had everyone here to vote I'd try and find a way to have the majority looked after. However, I don't think we have more than 4-5 people active in this thread and we have Perth, Melbourne and Canada (not sure which city). I am happy autodrafting too if the majority of people would prefer that. I do think part of the fun is doing the draft.

What if I shifted it back an hour or two? 10am AEST Sunday morning. How does that work for TJ and the guys in Perth?

yes pls would really appreciate 2 hrs later

You are better than me.

DemonTJ Latro ?

Yeah as I say if that works for the majority, I am OK with it. I think I can probably make that time, but if I have to autodraft so be it. I'm in the Atlantic Time Zone, so that is 1 hour ahead of Eastern Time.

And sorry doof, not meaning to complain and understand this isn't a simple thing to coordinate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back