Mega Thread Yay I'm going to be a Parent - All blessed news re future hawks in here please!

Remove this Banner Ad

My wife and I are expecting our first child in January. Broke the news to my parents by giving my mum a Hawks dummy. She was so excited she fell into the fridge :D

Jan 17, 2008
Brisvegas
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Congratulations all new and expecting fathers!

I became a first time father in December last year to a baby boy who was born 11.5 weeks premature. He weighed 1.350 kgs at birth and spent the first 75 days of his life in hospital. Being born that early can cause developmental issues and puts babies at a higher risk of illness because their lungs are immature. My son has thus far thrived and showing weight gain and development right in the normal range :D

He is also the cutest baby on the planet but I might be biased hahaha
For anyone interested I made a video which covers the first 75 days of my son's life from birth to the day he came home from hospital :)

For anyone interested I made a video which covers the first 75 days of my son's life from birth to the day he came home from hospital :)

What an amazing, beautiful journey you have all been on. It must of been particularly scary and heart wrenching at times. I wish you all the very best on the journey ahead - judging by his character and the journey he has already been on, I'm sure he will grow to be whatever he wants to be.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Absolutely beautiful.
Your magnus opus. Enjoy the ride. The terrible twos are wonderful, as they attempt to spread wing for the first time.
The teens are wonderful when they headlights coming up the driveway and quickly run to the kitchen to look like they are in the middle of washing the dishes.
The Uni years are wonderful as they begin to realise just how much their parents actually know.

Apr 29, 2007
Clyde North
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
boxing, cricket

Mate that is amazing... Your son is so lucky to have you both and you both are so gifted to have such a beatiful strong and determined little boy.
Enjoy the ride it just keeps getting better and better.:)

Sensational news zenmasterfu. We just have had our 12 week scan a week ago, so I'm looking forward to meeting my new Hawthorn supporter just in time for the new season next year. Celebrate your day today and looking forward to following suit end of March next year.

My son was born today, 15 mins before the start of the game!

I had told my wife "any day except saturday the 3rd". Anyway, as soon as labour started, I knew the Hawks would win.

What a day!!

Congratulations mate. Great day for another moment of happiness :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back