Roast * you Jason Dunstall

Remove this Banner Ad

It wasn't only Dunstall....Anthony Hudson kept calling Collingwood's handpasses..."almost thrown out" every time....what was that about?
I think Piggy, Browny and Huddo are on good $$$ to talk the Coasters up. As for Piggy's commentary on the Jesse White free....I think he was as surprised as everyone that Jesse held a mark and then dug a big hole for himself with the "that wasn't a free" comment. The replays clearly showed forceful contact to White's head, so much so that if he'd stayed down I reckon the GC player would have been reported. Yet even faced with the video evidence, Piggy chose to beligerently deny that he was wrong in his call (maybe he's been watching the Essendon response to the drug charges....deny and it goes away).
Pretty poor effort I think, trying to get Jono Brown to back him up as Huddo laughed at his ridiculous assertions.

It wasn't only Dunstall....Anthony Hudson kept calling Collingwood's handpasses..."almost thrown out" every time....what was that about?
I think Piggy, Browny and Huddo are on good $$$ to talk the Coasters up. As for Piggy's commentary on the Jesse White free....I think he was as surprised as everyone that Jesse held a mark and then dug a big hole for himself with the "that wasn't a free" comment. The replays clearly showed forceful contact to White's head, so much so that if he'd stayed down I reckon the GC player would have been reported. Yet even faced with the video evidence, Piggy chose to beligerently deny that he was wrong in his call (maybe he's been watching the Essendon response to the drug charges....deny and it goes away).
Pretty poor effort I think, trying to get Jono Brown to back him up as Huddo laughed at his ridiculous assertions.

I loved every minute of their little disappoined voices in the second half.

I was pretty dark on Dunstall. Reckless work coming in from the side at White going for a low mark. Free kick - no question. Check your bias at the door if you want to be commentator Dunstall!

They were almost thrown out, just like every handpass from every player in every team. Everyone just throws the ball now from congestion lol. Sometimes they throw it when they're not even under pressure.

Still a flog though :D

For those they don't know, he left his wife a while ago and is now shacked with his fitness coach........ Who is a male...Fact!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You have just confirmed what my Gay friend/person who has baptised my child!

Either way he is still a flog in regards to the way he went on.....and .......on about an obvious free kick!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I cannot stand this campaigner commentating Collingwood games. Normally he isn't a bad host on TV but whenever Collingwood plays he barracks so hard for the opposition. Doesn't matter who we are playing, he grunts in the background if something goes Collingwoods way like a 50-50 free kick or the bounce off the ball. And his analysis consists of what the opposition have to do to get back in the game or to stay on top. I'm sorry I had to make a thread for this imbicile but every man has their breaking point .....mine was today when Jesse White got that free kick for too high and he went off.....even claiming the free should have gone the other way because white took out his legs. Can someone please shut this tool up?

Rant over....

Opinions on this clown please?
I haven't really noticed his bias before, but that was ******* poor.
Pretty unprofessional if that's what he was doing. He should at least make some sort of effort to pretend to be neutral.
Disgusting commentary from all in the box.

images
Majority of the Fox Footy team are anti-Collingwood. I can't stand David King, pretty much just states the obvious and always loves anything going against Collingwood.
I was thinking about starting a thread on this, I found myself abusing the commentators more than our awful first half.

Huddo, Dunstall and Brown have been a joke today, the worst commentary I have ever heard and I am not even joking.
If you have twitter like i don't you can just tweet Jason, foxfooty, gazee to turn it up flat out tonight and tomoz to annoy them so it gets on the show about his childish rant about jesse getting hit in the head. Not everyone's head is as big as elephant jason that is full of air like an airbag.

Majority of the Fox Footy team are anti-Collingwood. I can't stand David King, pretty much just states the obvious and always loves anything going against Collingwood.
I was surprised Brown agreed with him. At first I thought he was doing it to shut him up, but then he made it obvious that he genuinely agreed.
Too many knocks to the head for Brown to know what's right and wrong too perhaps!

Normally I don't really give a hoot about the commentators. To be honest I generally don't listen to them very much. I just use them as a guide to tell me who the opposition players are. But Dunstall was very poor and unprofessional today. I can understand a bit of bias coming through. It is hard to be completely neutral but his effort today was way beyond anything acceptable.

I was surprised Brown agreed with him. At first I thought he was doing it to shut him up, but then he made it obvious that he genuinely agreed.
Too many knocks to the head for Brown to know what's right and wrong too perhaps!

Same. Can't stand listening to him talk.

He's essentially a fat piece of s**t that has the ability to speak.

Jesse White gets his head taken off in an incident that usually results in a report, but he complains for 3 minutes about how disgraceful it was he got a free. That, combined with all the other barracking he did for the Gold Coast.

Die in a fire.

I cringe whenever Dunstall commentates, let alone our games.

He'll pick the underdog and basically just barrack for them all game. When we're underdogs though, he'll still barrack for the opposition.

The Dogs v Swans game earlier in the year, was an absolute joke. If you listened to his commentary on it's own, you wouldn't realise the Swans were playing.

I cannot stand this campaigner commentating Collingwood games. Normally he isn't a bad host on TV but whenever Collingwood plays he barracks so hard for the opposition. Doesn't matter who we are playing, he grunts in the background if something goes Collingwoods way like a 50-50 free kick or the bounce off the ball. And his analysis consists of what the opposition have to do to get back in the game or to stay on top. I'm sorry I had to make a thread for this imbicile but every man has their breaking point .....mine was today when Jesse White got that free kick for too high and he went off.....even claiming the free should have gone the other way because white took out his legs. Can someone please shut this tool up?

Rant over....

Opinions on this clown please?

Agreed. Have always enjoyed Dunstalls work on Fox but tonight he was beyond a joke. His role is to commentate on whats happening in front of him, not to support and cheer for one side and disagree with anything that goes to the other team. He wasn't alone however. Jonno Brown needs to get over his hatred for Collingwood as well now that hes a commentator. Huddo is just a little weasel and follows the crowd. Have never given a s**t about commentary before tonight but it really did stink tonight.

Yeah that was the most absurd comment I've ever heard from a commentator utter in 40 plus years of watching footy.

Almost every free we ever get he disputes, whereas the soft ones we concede are always there according to him.

I know he's only human, but barracking for and 'coaching' the opposition, makes listening difficult.

He was unprofessional today and embarrassed himself.

A true campaigner, sounds like in every sense of the word.

I've watched a lot of footy on TV over the years and I can't remember a more ridiculous call than Pig's rant against the White freekick tonight. And Johnathon Brown rolling over and agreeing with Pig's obviously wrong opinion on camera shows what a soft c@*k he is as a commentator. Seriously, the animals are running the zoo at Fox Footy.

I've watched a lot of footy on TV over the years and I can't remember a more ridiculous call than Pig's rant against the White freekick tonight. And Johnathon Brown rolling over and agreeing with Pig's obviously wrong opinion on camera shows what a soft c@*k he is as a commentator. Seriously, the animals are running the zoo at Fox Footy.

Terrible performance from Fox Footy today. I got the impression that they thought it would be funny to goad Ed, problem was they forgot they were on air.

Piss off the Collingwood army at your peril Fox Footy!

Who do people want to spam these boards by creating unnecessory threads about a media commentator or news article who criticises Collingwood.

Are you all that sensitive.

If you don't like it, don't watch or don't read the papers.
I note you wrote that without any trace of irony... so let me respond to you by saying...."and if you don't like these posts.. how about you take your own advice and don't read.. don't respond...log off and go to bed!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back