You know you're addicted to the SFA when :

Remove this Banner Ad

How about when you have more BF friends on FB than RL friends.
haha I'm not there yet, but I probably speak to my bf friends more than anyone else in my life lol

When you get upset about something that is posted on a team's Facebook page. Truth.

When you post s**t on social media and try and blame others for their feelings. Insecure.

BTW what teams facebook page?

When you post s**t on social media and try and blame others for their feelings. Insecure.

BTW what teams facebook page?
When you attack someone for doing something and then realise that you haven't even seen what it was for yourself ;)

When you hear someone say 'Sweet FA' and you think of this poor excuse of a Alcoholic's Anonymous forum.
I haven't had a drink for .... several hours now. Mind you, I drunk enough last night for about 6 weeks (if you believe those stupid doctors and junk).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When you attack someone for doing something and then realise that you haven't even seen what it was for yourself ;)

That's the sweetest type of attack.

Seriously i don't facebook anymore and it seems that a lot more should follow this.

Today I saw a car with rego GDU88 and thought it must be Gee Dub

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
Deja vu... My last car which i sold to my in-laws had the number plate VAJ101. True story. People would stop me and take photos.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back