You know you're missing the footy when......

Remove this Banner Ad

Andy Maher and Tim Watson on SEN asked for people to call in a few weeks ago and give them examples of this. Most called in and said watching replays of the footy on Fox Footy, going through the papers to find anything they could on the footy and counting down to the draft.

For me, i've watched the elimination final again (although that first half is still painful). Looking forward to getting out to Visy Park to watch the boys go through their preseason training.

Over to you guys......

You know you're missing the footy when you and your bestie systematically go through every round, predicting all the winners in 2014 and creating your ladder predictions... All on the first day of the fixture being released!

You tun past your boss and give him a bit on an elbow then claim it was reckless and you should get off as your feet where still on the ground

When you start tackling random people in the street.

Every now and then for the special people... You give them a Bell smash.

Do you yell out " ball" as well, and do the arm gesture? :p

I saw someone push another person and the questioned why it wasn't a free....

Proceeded to ask 'doesn't he have a back'

Only got the Richmond win in the elimination final on IQ.
Will IQ the Port game and watch it next week sometime.

Can you by any chance YouTube the start of the entire pre match leading up to the bounce of that game? I wanted to see the crowd on telly

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You yell out OH BOY WOWEE when the ball just misses the stumps or a near catch is dropped watching the cricket.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back