You must be getting sick of this, but hello from North America!

HomokHarcos

Senior List
May 1, 2015
Canada
AFL Club
Richmond
I am American-Canadian (born in the U.S.A., live in Canada) and I have a huge fascinating with almost every sport. I really like ice hockey, soccer, American football, baseball and basketball so I decided to give other sports I try. I've watched some sports but I've found Australian rules football the most entertaining. I really enjoy and stayed up past 2:00 in the morning here to watch a game (I plan to do that for the AFL Grand Final aswell).

I for years have kind of had an interest in the city of Perth, so I decided to cheer for the West Coast Eagles.

lethal03

Club Legend
Feb 27, 2007
The Far Side
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Socceroos
I am American-Canadian (born in the U.S.A., live in Canada) and I have a huge fascinating with almost every sport. I really like ice hockey, soccer, American football, baseball and basketball so I decided to give other sports I try. I've watched some sports but I've found Australian rules football the most entertaining. I really enjoy and stayed up past 2:00 in the morning here to watch a game (I plan to do that for the AFL Grand Final aswell).

I for years have kind of had an interest in the city of Perth, so I decided to cheer for the West Coast Eagles.

Hawks v Swans sat night here early sat for you, get on it mate.

May 8, 2007
vic
AFL Club
Richmond
I like the constant change of possession and it is easy to understand and it is fun to watch!

Don't worry - you'll come around.

After watching for a few years, your most common statements (when watching your team) will be:
'Why do we always give up possession???'
'What the hell are they doing???'
'I think I'll give up watching this stupid game'.

Jan 11, 2009
Sydney
AFL Club
West Coast

good team choice

arro73

One day...
Sep 30, 2012
QLD
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
DenverBroncos/Tottenham/PittsPens
Welcome to the greatest sport in the world!

(IMO ice hockey is a close second though :))

Helen Wheels

Hustler
10k Posts Richmond Tigers - 2018 Player Sponsor
Jun 5, 2015
Demimonde
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Fighting Furies

Welcome. A Canadian guy (ex-Canadian national Rugby team) plays for Sydney Swans. Name of Mike Pyke. Very good player on a very good team. Enjoy. I don't so much follow a lot of other sports but plenty of guys on Big Footy do. This is the home of sports fanatics. You'll be right at home. Oh, yeah, an an Aussie Rugby League player Jarred Hayne is training with the San Francisco gridiron team.

the PILL

Club Legend
Jul 29, 2007
VICTORIA
AFL Club
Essendon
I love the internationals getting in on AFL... An international comp would be the Bomb but I don't really ever seeing it happening now with the way mogul ball sports dominate the US and Europe theses days with furious promotion...

tigerninja

Cancelled
Apr 10, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
I love the internationals getting in on AFL... An international comp would be the Bomb but I don't really ever seeing it happening now with the way mogul ball sports dominate the US and Europe theses days with furious promotion...

It'd still get to the point where international athletes across all types of sports might cross over once our salary cap reaches the likes of US sports, maybe.

King Notorious

There is only one☝♕
May 28, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Napoli, AUFC, Lakers, Patriots

Welcome to the best sport in the world! Go for the team your heart calls!

Back