You Tube Videos Of The Bulldogs !

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah that was a great final for us. Another good final was the 2010 semi final comeback win we had over Sydney.
The swans was the first final I went too, ahh that was good.

Cheers sackofballs don't know why I haven't looked in this thread earlier. Man I want a young Ryan Griffen on the list!

wow we had a special balance of old and young in that team. Old core but plenty of young guns. Watching Higgins in that video just makes me think we need to put every resource into this kids career. could be a star
Old core but plenty of young guns hey? Hmm I wonder what team that sounds like ;) hopefully we do a 2009 this year

One of my most favourite games

That was the first time I ever saw the Dogs play. It was also the day I invoked the "you can change allegiances once in your first year of AFL" clause. Became a member within 6 months and went to the 2006 final against Collingwood the next year. Will be going to a few more soon......
A competitive team and FTA coverage works....

Our exciting brand of football in 2005/2006 made me a lot more passionate about the club for sure. Could proudly call us the most exciting team in the competition and have no arguments from neutrals.
I get the feeling that we're better placed off the field to capitalise on what's to come. Am quite optimistic that we'll get a significant membership boost and maintain it this time round.

One of my most favourite games

Wasn't that a classic? I remember vividly the crowd going absolutely off their nut when Robbins took that mark. We were down for so long and to beat one of the best teams the last five years was just unbelievable.

Another great game that I don't think has been mentioned in the last couple of pages of reminiscing is the game vs Adelaide at the MCG in 2006. They were a top side and got on top of us but we caught them and a Robbins goal on a siren sealed the win and our spot in the finals.

Games like these help me remember why you stick through it during the tough times.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One of my favourites - back in 09 when we had beaten the Lions at the gabba the week before, then went on to to beat Collingwood a week after this game

God why can't we play footy like this again...

Footage of Gia's hit on Kozi in... 2004 from rough memory? I'm having an argument with one of my best mates, a Dons fan, about whether velvet rearranging Sewell's face or Gia conquering a bloke twice his size was a "better, cleaner bump".

Looked all over the net, no dice.

I'll never forget the noise that made, and I was standing on the opposite side of the Docklands.

Wasn't a bad little row afterwards either.

Footage of Gia's hit on Kozi in... 2004 from rough memory? I'm having an argument with one of my best mates, a Dons fan, about whether velvet rearranging Sewell's face or Gia conquering a bloke twice his size was a "better, cleaner bump".

I'll never forget the noise that made, and I was standing on the opposite side of the Docklands.

Shows it at the end of this

It'd have to be Gia.
The consequences of Lloyd's bump were pretty impressive, admittedly. Probably dragged his team into the finals and added another chapter to the Essendon/Hawthorn rivalry, but Gia conquering the big dope was an impressive feat. The effect it seemingly had on Kosi was a shame, though.

It'd have to be Gia.
The consequences of Lloyd's bump were pretty impressive, admittedly. Probably dragged his team into the finals and added another chapter to the Essendon/Hawthorn rivalry, but Gia conquering the big dope was an impressive feat. The effect it seemingly had on Kosi was a shame, though.

Yeah it's not exactly something I'm a fan of gratifying, but in the purest football sense of admiring the skills it was one of the better hip n' shoulders I've seen.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back