Your 2013 wish list

Remove this Banner Ad

May 3, 2003
Warriorville
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
NZ Warriors, Wallan FNC
I'd like to see a far more competitive Blues side. Argentina to continue to strengthen the game in the South. As much as I like seeing them lose, a strong Wallabies is good for the game.

Of course the All Blacks continuing on their winnings ways is a given, although this may well be a rebuilding year for them.

Waratahs to play expansive rugby and make the super rugby finals. Lions series to be a massive success with one of the super rugby sides knocking them off in a lead up or mid week match. And the test series decided late in the 3rd match with some piece of brilliance by, lets say Kurtley Beale. Wallabies win the Bledisloe (now that is a wish!). Argentina to win a match or two in the RC.

And I will be in Vegas for the final day of the Vegas 7's in a months time, so I hope that the weather is okay and that there's some good games. I also hope I have a miraculous recovery from the night before.

Rebels to be top Aussie team (wt)
Cooper can't help himself and whinges again about something.
Top two spots in S15 are Sharks aand bulls, while kings or spears are bottom.
Waratahs no finals, coach gone.
Wallabies finally win the bledisloe, without an Kiwi coach, yes Deans is gone.
7's gets bigger and badder

British Lions to win the Test Series 3-0, which mean the series is wrapped up in Melbourne and that mean I and 20,000 Scots/Welsh/English/Irish are in the CBD that night on the booze :D

Only downside to that is Deans is sacked. Wait, is that really a downside?..

Australian Rugby is in a worse place than Scottish Rugby ;)

I wish in Super 15 that they would revert to using the city names rather than always the nicknames of teams.
For people like me who are trying to get into the game it would create more appeal knowing right away wwhere the teams are from. Yeah yeah you can google but i'm talking about the not-so-diehard who channel flips or just likes to watch now and then

Remove this Banner Ad

Back