Experimental

Norm Smith Medallist
May 20, 2012
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers
Inspired by a conversation in a different thread, I'm wondering something...

Whose player number will you have on your 2015 guernsey, and why?

(If you're not getting a new one for next season, pick a number anyway!)

For me, it's been a toss up all season between Bennell, Martin, and O'Meara. After seeing Jack's first game against Geelong, I was impressed. I've been following him closely and he never fails to please. Can't wait to see him pack on some muscle - he'll be a household name in 2 years.

#4 Martin

Last edited:

Bazza37

Club Legend
Feb 10, 2013
AFL Club
Gold Coast
gal_dees5-600x400.jpg

Experimental

Norm Smith Medallist
May 20, 2012
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers
Hmm, with the new guernseys being released with a free number included, it's got me thinking. I'm still thinking Martin, but Bennell or Jaeger are possible choices of mine too.

TheHoneyBadger

"I lost my phone"
10k Posts Western Bulldogs - Cordy, Honeychurch, Prudden, Dale Player Sponsor 2015
Sep 17, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
I don't know if I count seeing as I'm not a native here, but I'm thinking about picking up a GC away jumper with KK's #28 on the back when the new BLK stuff hits the stores.

I wanted the Bulldogs to select Kade at pick 4 (truth be told I'm more than happy with the Bont), and I've enjoyed watching him play for the Suns. I also went up to Metricon for our Round 10 game earlier this year and loved it - I'll definitely be back.

Experimental

Norm Smith Medallist
May 20, 2012
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers
I don't know if I count seeing as I'm not a native here, but I'm thinking about picking up a GC away jumper with KK's #28 on the back when the new BLK stuff hits the stores.

I wanted the Bulldogs to select Kade at pick 4 (truth be told I'm more than happy with the Bont), and I've enjoyed watching him play for the Suns. I also went up to Metricon for our Round 10 game earlier this year and loved it - I'll definitely be back.
What are your thoughts on buying another club's guernsey? Obviously you're wanting to get a GC jumper even though you're a Bullies fan, so I'm interested if it's a 'thing' or whether you just like our guernsey haha.

(The reason I ask is that I really love the old school Lions guernsey so I was thinking of picking up their away jumper even though I'm a Suns fan...)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TheHoneyBadger

"I lost my phone"
10k Posts Western Bulldogs - Cordy, Honeychurch, Prudden, Dale Player Sponsor 2015
Sep 17, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
What are your thoughts on buying another club's guernsey? Obviously you're wanting to get a GC jumper even though you're a Bullies fan, so I'm interested if it's a 'thing' or whether you just like our guernsey haha.

(The reason I ask is that I really love the old school Lions guernsey so I was thinking of picking up their away jumper even though I'm a Suns fan...)
Haha, I guess you could say it's a bit of a thing. I've only got Dogs guernseys, but if I had more money to spend, I'd add a few from other clubs - Port's white away jumper, North's blue away jumper, etc.

I'm just a KK fan and I like your away guernsey - and it might get a run if any of my mates' teams play Gold Coast at the MCG, haha.

Experimental

Norm Smith Medallist
May 20, 2012
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers
Just bought my number 4 Jack Martin guernsey. Gave up waiting for Mal's number, but very happy with Martin.

Experimental

Norm Smith Medallist
May 20, 2012
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers
Maybe it's the photo but the number is perfect in person. And Iva Bigun the number matches the gold on the guernsey itself - new company I suppose. The new BLK guernsey feels great, very light but well made.

Back