Your basketball

Remove this Banner Ad

Forst semi coming up this week - pumped is an undersatement

My teaam thrived off a set up of

6"5 C
Me: 6"5 PF
6"4 SF in defence PG on offence - he's our best player hands down so plays small even though he's 6"4
6"2 SF
5"10 PG/SG

With two player off the bench.
Unfortunately my mate (the centre) had his arm broken in four places when someone tried to rip the ball off him.

So going from two huge towers in the paint (low league so 6"5 is massive) to one drastically changed our set up

We manadged to finsih 3rd but are getting our mojo together with a shuffle up of players.

Pumpee to try and bring home a championship

I'm about to start my 35th straight season of basketball. Been playing since I was 6. Always wondered looking back if social players had all their stats recorded during their playing times what they would look like.

I'd think my lines would be something like:

14 ppg
2 rpg
7 apg
2 spg
.1 bpg
FG% 40
FT% 65
3PT% 10

I was playing in a B Grade Mens comp in Frankston a couple of years back. A guy flopped and got the call. So once we took the ball back down to our end of the court I deliberately flopped off-ball with no one around me. I got a tech foul, then I told him he was a joke and got ejected.

Despite going home with 5 minutes left in the first half left, it was worth it.

I am a really good shooter, always have been since i first played in grade 4. My shots just tend to go in a lot.. the further out the better for some reason. I suck at every thing else, running, handling, passing, rebounding, jumping etc.
I use to play every seasons, but now i tend to play only during summer season. I am a 6'0 sg lol I get into foul trouble a lot and I'm a talker, ill mouth off to the opposition bench when I'm out on the corners for the threes. I never talk to the ref even when i get a bullshit call tho

Remove this Banner Ad

Back