Toast Your Best Post of 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

I can't find my original post but my most liked post was when i posted this fabulous meme:

56921136.jpg

It was to honour the name change of the 'random thoughts that don't deserve their own threads' thread.

I had 2 posts within 2 mins of each other which got 50 likes each...

It was my finest moment on bigfooty....(and my life :()

I remember.

When you were Big Matty Thomas.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Relton Roberts was a freak while playing for Wanderers in Darwin.He certainly did have some talent but the good life got in the way even before he went to Melbourne. I think I read that the Richmond coach saw him eating a hamburger after a reserves game?That was about the end of him.

I would go with the first podcast with Timmy G, it was very inspiring and unique for Craig and I plus the listeners, as he was very open.

Tribey, Craig and myself was good but more for the behind the scene's stuff that may come in the out takes :)

To kick us off, this was my masterpiece. Posted in the General AFL talk thread on Sept 7, it only generated 17 likes, but I thought it out over a couple of days, wrote it down and edited it several times before posting. And the events surrounding Sanderson's sacking not 2 weeks later were mildly prophetic.

That is absolute gold!!!
Lol

Do you mind if forward that on?

I really dislike this thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back