Your Big Call for 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Bomber Thompson and Ross Lyon to stop talking in riddles.

BT to stop making a flog of himself.

That should keep god busy until season 2016 starts. (He only took six days to create the universe but this is harder.)

We win a final

fingers-crossed.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think that:
- at least one of Gold Coast and Melbourne will make the 8, and the other will not miss by much if they miss out.
- Adelaide will finish bottom 4
- Richmond will make a Preliminary Final after finishing top 2 on the H&A ladder
- At least one of Sydney and Fremantle will crash out of the top 8
- At least one of Hawthorn and West Coast won't make the top 4 (after the H&A season) - Leaning more towards West Coast

This is not for the lame arse predictions like "Lids will play more forward", it's for the calls which stop others in their tracks and go "what?!?!?"

For me, it's two

1) I'm predicting Hammer will step up. His two games before the injury showed he can play, and I think he's of the age now where everything will finally click

2) Gold Coast will make the eight. Injuries cruelled them this year, and I don't think the pies or cats or port will step up

Finally, you're back

Without a strong start we miss the 8. Likes of GC & GWS are just about there
Pies could do anything and geelong is surely in the 8.
I think Ports season an abberation as well. there's 5 possible changes to the 8.I dont think Melbourne will be easy beats either and could surprise.

Maric to fail, Hampson to flop.... major ruck problems until late mid-season when TV proves himself worthy of being a number one ruck.

C Ellis to show that he'll become the player we hoped we'd got with Chris Knights.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back