Aug 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
For whatever reason.

Here are a few of mine

Probably in my all time top three. The technique is unbelievable and to hit it first time, on his "weak" foot is ridiculous to say the least.

More for the commentary, but still very good

Self explanatory. The occasion, Zidane, all of it. Sublime

I like every Henry goal but this was is pretty good :D

Yeah that rooney goal against City, my god!! Lost my s**t when it went in. RVP's winner against City, Owens winner against City, pieman added the videos to all these, spectacular goals given the circumstances of those games.

Peter crouches goal a few seasons ago was brilliant, and although I hate liverpool and couldn't stand torres, his goal outside the box while facing the boundary, how he scores from there is beyond me, oh boy!!!

The best free-kick I've seen, so much pace and power and placed perfectly!!

But, the best one, and my no.1 is Ronaldo's rocket against FC Porto in 2009, what a hit son!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ramires vs Barca without a doubt. Terry had been sent off, we were 2-0 down and I had pretty much given up all hope.

Then out of ******* no where Ramires of all people comes up with the most exquisite, audacious chip in first half injury time. I remember being stunned still for about 5 seconds before celebrating like a madman. Still gives me shivers, just a beautiful goal.

I'll update it with youtubes later today.

- Niall Quinns second v Man United 93/94. Not the best goal but sent us 2-0 up in the derby (we ended up losing 2-3). Was my first game.

- Paul Dickov in the 3rd division playoff final 98/99. 2nd of 2 goals in the last few minutes to come back from 2-0 and another season in the third. Ended up winning on pens.

- Big Fat Bob Taylor v Birmingham 99/00. Scored against us for Gillingham in the previous match. Scored a late winner here that all but clinched a second promotion in two years.

- The Goat v Man United. 92/93. Last Maine Rd derby. Derby day and the score was level. When the Goat was fed by Neville.

- Jon Macken v Spurs. 94 FA Cup. Completes a comeback from 3-0 down at half time, Anelka off injured and Barton sent off at the break for being a gobshite.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back