1. Drogba's penalty to win the Champions League 2012

2. Drogba's header to send the Champions League final into Extra Time 2012

3. Terry's header against Barca in the 2005 round of sixteen

4. Essiennnnnnnn's equaliser v Arsenal in 2006

5. Drogba's winner v Everton in 2007

6. Crespo's 93rd minute winner v Wigan first game of 2005

7. Gudjohnsen v Leeds in 2002

8. Lampard v Barca

9. Bridge v Arsenal 2004 Champions League QF.
We simply couldn't beat Arsenal around this time, so the Champions League victory was extra special. Ranieri's best win at Chelsea.

10. Ramirez v Liverpool in 2012 FA Cup (cause this goal also won me $600).

Ramires vs Barca without a doubt. Terry had been sent off, we were 2-0 down and I had pretty much given up all hope.

Then out of ******* no where Ramires of all people comes up with the most exquisite, audacious chip in first half injury time. I remember being stunned still for about 5 seconds before celebrating like a madman. Still gives me shivers, just a beautiful goal.

The only reason this wasn't in my list is due to the fact that, when he scored the goal, I honestly thought it was just a consolation prize. I rated my goals based on how excited I was immediately after the goal.

Looking back, though, that is clearly the most important goal when you consider how our backs were against the wall.

As a Carlisle United fan, there is really only one goal that matters and that is the one scored by our goalkeeper Jimmy Glass in the 94th minute of the final game of the 1998-99 season. It may not be the most spectacular goal you will ever see but it the most important and probably the reason I still have a football club to support today.

That is awesome. Thanks for sharing.

kangaspurs already posted it and for me its hard to beat Bale vs West Ham. Was absolutely super-human that season. But for being in the stands and seeing the pandemoneum this 1 gets a special mention.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is ridiculous, the level of difficulty is through the roof.

What he did to Norwich this day borders on abuse. He scores the first 4 of the game in a 5-1 win. The first volley is ridiculous. The second a sneaky finish, the third another ridiculous bit of skill and then he caps it off with a cracking FK into the top corner.

He really is something special. Sucks he doesnt play for us anymore. :(

Harsh. Shouldnt abuse your power like that. :p

If you lot can highlight one slip. I can highlight another.

Because it wasn't or didn't relate to a goal, it was a dig back at Chelsea supporters for liking the Gerrard slip that resulting in a Ba goal which we(and anyone else who doesn't support Pool) love.

Start a thread for fav pens if you want buddy and you can highlight that one all you want;)

Because it wasn't or didn't relate to a goal, it was a dig back at Chelsea supporters for liking the Gerrard slip that resulting in a Ba goal which we(and anyone else who doesn't support Pool) love.

Start a thread for fav pens if you want buddy and you can highlight that one all you want;)
When did Eric Bantona suddenly become a no go on BF?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back