Your favourite goal

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wiltord @ Old Toilet
Is that when you won the title there? If so I enjoyed that too.

Lived my supporting life vicariously through Arsenal for a few years. If we couldnt win anything, at least Arsenal might stop them from winning anything.

Lived my supporting life vicariously through Arsenal for a few years. If we couldnt win anything, at least Arsenal might stop them from winning anything.

We were actually quite lucky getting to wrap up the league at both Old Trafford and White Hart.

I'd love to win the league at Old Trafford. Would be a bloodbath getting out of the ground but well worth it.

I'm happy our most recent two titles have been at home but an away title would be nice. Arsenal very lucky with those two.

Gooners held up a nice big sign " Old Trafford : Champions Section."

I'd love to win the league at Old Trafford. Would be a bloodbath getting out of the ground but well worth it.

I'm happy our most recent two titles have been at home but an away title would be nice. Arsenal very lucky with those two.

If you throw in Anfield in 1989 then the only place left is the Bridge to win at.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back