Your favourite player of all time

Remove this Banner Ad

Top 5 all time....not even close.
at his best he was arguably better than kobe. 5 is a stretch fair enough and i said it purely out of a severe amount of love i had for tmacs game back in the day, but he was that talented that he could easily have been in the same discussion as kobe. i jumped the gun i was watching his highlights :p

You're not making the top 10 unless you do more than put up stats. T-Mac even when healthy couldn't even get out of the first round.
he had sweet * all around him. hill was always injured at orlando, he didn't spend enough time with carter and yao was never healthy enough at the right times. only one of those three stayed healthy enough in there prime to possibly make a top pairing with mac, and that's Vince.

Zo for me.

Seconded.

Just loved his attitude, he went after everything defensively. Went up against some the greats- Olajuwon, Robinson, Ewing, Shaq, and never backed down. It was serendipitous that he came off the bench behind Shaq, post kidney-transplant, to eventually win his coveted title in '06 - 'Zo was forever in Shaq's shadow.

Also have a place in my heart for Jason Williams, not because he was an all-time great player, but because of what he represented during a difficult time for the NBA, at least during the infancy of his career.

At a time when the league was becoming a defensive battle of attrition, he brought a certain joie de vivre back to basketball. Warts and all, it was compelling to watch.

Can't go past these 2.
scottie-pippen.jpg

Michael Jordan. I grew up at exactly the right time to be caught up in it all. The shoes, the bball cards, the commercials, the dunks, the game winners, the highlight reel after highlight reel, the rings.

It was Jordanmania and I ******* LOVED him! :D

I wont put up a Youtube highlights thing as we have all seen the incredible highlights a thousand times before.

As for other favourite players.

Other favourites players throughout the years....

Pippen - the Robin to Batman.
Magic - greatest passer ever. No question.
Isiah - beast of PG, I always wanted to model my game after him. I was a PG, but not tall like Magic.
Ewing - just a warrior, loved him, was sad that my team kept denying him a title.
Muggsy - at 5'3, to carve out a career, you just gotta respect that. Loved to watch him play.
Dominque Wilkins - highlight reel!!
Grant Hill - such a shame the injuries cut short what was on course to be a great, great career.
Tim Hardaway - best crossover ever.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back