Your favourite theme song?

jabba5114

Premiership Player
Jan 23, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

I can just hear the crowd at the start of this one! Also can hear so many other people's themes in this. One of Daniel Bryan's old ones, Stone Cold's and Benoit's older one.

Bit generic, probably fits Rollins' personal music tastes though. Hopefully it gets fixed up over time.

Basically The Shield theme. Remind anyone of how The Rock has always had a similar theme to the NOD theme?

Ambrose definitely got the better theme. I also believe he is the most interesting at the moment. Liking the loose cannon gimmick.

Maxwell110

Premiership Player
May 29, 2011
batcave
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
sc freiburg
I think a new Aggression, Forceable Entry or Wreckless Intent could be pretty good. People like Seth Rollins and Cesaro could benefit greatly from it.

Maxwell110

Premiership Player
May 29, 2011
batcave
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
sc freiburg
They could still release all the songs individually, but also have an album with all the songs. For the past couple of WrestleManias they've released an album containing the entrance theme of each person who appeared.

If I was in the WWE then this would be my entrance theme. Think it was off Smackdown Vs Raw 2007.

I'd go with a killer gimmick and enter to this

nobbyiscool

Cancelled
WWE Board Goosed Sweet F.A Sikh Volunteers Charity Match Tasmanian Team NFL Fantasy Comp Champion Armchair Endzone Major Comp Champion
Aug 11, 2006
I was just in the favourite matches thread and this theme struck me - it's awesome... although it was better with the angry Latino shouting over it!

Back