Society & Culture Your first world problems

Remove this Banner Ad

I bought a latex mattress in the tropics and soon realised they are bloody hot, so got a mattress protector and fell in love with the soft cool feel
The pillow one for maximum insulation from the hot latex.

No one warns you latex is hot.....good in winter though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My internet is running very slow ever since we switched out modems, basic streaming is either buffering or low resolution. Not sure if that's a first-world problem or basic human rights issue in 2021.
Telstra ?
My new modem is s**t for WiFi
old one was excellent

They are doing an NBN upgrade in town tomorrow night hope it gets better not worse

Telstra ?
My new modem is sh*t for WiFi
old one was excellent

They are doing an NBN upgrade in town tomorrow night hope it gets better not worse
Yes Telstra. We had an issue recently and after resolving it, told me I qualified for a new smart modem. Ever since we turned it on, have had trouble streaming, wife running online meetings, had to switch the Wi-Fi off on my phone and let me mobile data take over.

Yes Telstra. We had an issue recently and after resolving it, told me I qualified for a new smart modem. Ever since we turned it on, have had trouble streaming, wife running online meetings, had to switch the Wi-Fi off on my phone and let me mobile data take over.
I think its the new modem it pumps out plenty of WiFi for the leechers outside via Telstra Air but nothing internally
You can turn off the Telstra Air in the settings but it didnt help
I rang them they tweaked it over the phone but not much improvement
Im running a cable to my streaming device because it doesnt work off WiFi anymore

The solution is a $300 booster

They deliberately create a problem and a marketing solution.

I think its the new modem it pumps out plenty of WiFi for the leechers outside via Telstra Air but nothing internally
You can turn off the Telstra Air in the settings but it didnt help
I rang them they tweaked it over the phone but not much improvement
Im running a cable to my streaming device because it doesnt work off WiFi anymore

The solution is a $300 booster

They deliberately create a problem and a marketing solution.

They’re the AFL?

My old pressure cooker doesnt work on the induction...but its Stainless Steel ????

Have to use it on the gas hot plate outside

Corned Beef for St Patricks day cooked outdoors ....spose it will be a plus when I add the cabbage

My old pressure cooker doesnt work on the induction...but its Stainless Steel ????

Have to use it on the gas hot plate outside

Corned Beef for St Patricks day cooked outdoors ....spose it will be a plus when I add the cabbage
i have one frying pan which just wont work on my new induction but it should. magnets stick to it. so weird.

i have one frying pan which just wont work on my new induction but it should. magnets stick to it. so weird.
I think it depends on the layers some have multiple layer bottoms to distribute heat on normal stoves ???

Im getting one of these

I gave away my best non stick pans I hoard in bulk when aldi has them
My mate was wrapped

The new aldi ones are for induction so I got a heap of those last time
they just put a stainless gusset on the bottom of the pan

I think it depends on the layers some have multiple layer bottoms to distribute heat on normal stoves ???

Im getting one of these

I gave away my best non stick pans I hoard in bulk when aldi has them
My mate was wrapped

The new aldi ones are for induction so I got a heap of those last time
they just put a stainless gusset on the bottom of the pan
yeh i had to buy this for my moka pot - works a treat
Bialetti DCDESIGN08 Induction Plate, Silver, 13cm: Coffee, Tea & Espresso: Amazon.com.au

Remove this Banner Ad

Back