-​
-​
78​
-​
Sorrento​
Cups WR​

Last edited:
Did you stop it or just roll it up?

I played 9 holes after Uni today. 40 (+4) including two birdies and a triple bogey. Played quite poorly, but my short game/putting were quite excellent for a change; my lowish score outlines the importance of greenside touch!

Stopped in about 12 inches from its pitch mark

Played 4BBB Stableford yesterday. Was a bit nervous going into it as most high handicappers would be in a team event. I started well but began to deteriorate as the day went on which worked well as my parter started poorly and only improved.

Biggest and most embarrassing error I have made was on the final hole. My partner holed out for a single point and I missed a put for 2 points and picked up my ball thinking I couldn't do any better. Afterwards realising that my handicap gave me an extra two strokes on that hole where I thought i only had one. So I would have had a put within a foot for two points.

Of course we end up losing the day by a point and would have won convincingly on a count-back had we of tied.

A tough lesson to learn.

Played 4BBB Stableford yesterday. Was a bit nervous going into it as most high handicappers would be in a team event. I started well but began to deteriorate as the day went on which worked well as my parter started poorly and only improved.

Biggest and most embarrassing error I have made was on the final hole. My partner holed out for a single point and I missed a put for 2 points and picked up my ball thinking I couldn't do any better. Afterwards realising that my handicap gave me an extra two strokes on that hole where I thought i only had one. So I would have had a put within a foot for two points.

Of course we end up losing the day by a point and would have won convincingly on a count-back had we of tied.

A tough lesson to learn.

s**t happens.

We've all done something dumb during a round

A tough lesson to learn.

it happened for a reason

Had a hit at Settlers Run today a Greg Norman designed course and enjoyed it. Even though it was a tad damp it played well. Anyone played this course?
Curious on their opinion

Tiger atop the leaderboard at Wyndham :hearts:

Hope he can follow up on day 3 and 4 and take this thing out.

Would love him to get back to his best

Imagine Day, Speith, Rory and Tiger all at there best competing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Played the dunes and lost farm on the weekend, its like nothing I've ever seen before. Every tee block you just say wow. Got some great weather also.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back