Resource Your Local Team Jumper

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Show us your local teams jumper

Geelong West Sports Club in Geelong & Dist FL used to wear original West Coast jumpers before they reverted back to their traditional royal blue and gold vertical stripes. My old junior footy club in Traralgon; Cumberland Park changed to original WCE jumpers when West Coast joined the league in 1987. I think Northcote Park in Melbourne's Eastern FL wear a styled West Coast jumper. Pretty sure they are the morphed Northcote VFA club.

I think Northcote Park in Melbourne's Eastern FL wear a styled West Coast jumper. Pretty sure they are the morphed Northcote VFA club.

I guess the Northcote Park jumper somewhat resembles the West Coast jumper but it is still quite different. Also, they have nothing to do with the Northcote VFA club. They were formed as the Prince of Wales FC in the 40's and played their home games at McDonnell Park, however they moved to the Westgarth St. Ground when the Northcote VFA club folded.
2867_92656873905_647573905_2426882_.jpg

heres a question for everyone......

can anyone name me any football clubs that wear old brisbane bears jumpers...i can only think of plenty....

also any clubs wear old west coast jumper??
ellinbank in the EDFL wear the old eagles top. blue with yellow wings

my team the Cardiff Hawks.
they play in the Black Diamond comp (Newcastle/Hunter Valley/Central Coast)
First Grade have been the runners up for the past two years:mad:
f_7d7ilj6cm_2ca3b6c.jpg

reservoir.png

That's my clubs jumper. I think of it as basically what would happen if Sturt and Port Adelaide had merged whilst Port had the jailbar jumper.

NOTE: I was bored, that's why I made it.

I guess the Northcote Park jumper somewhat resembles the West Coast jumper but it is still quite different. Also, they have nothing to do with the Northcote VFA club. They were formed as the Prince of Wales FC in the 40's and played their home games at McDonnell Park, however they moved to the Westgarth St. Ground when the Northcote VFA club folded.
2867_92656873905_647573905_2426882_.jpg

I've been into the rooms before whilst with cricket. Tks for filling me in on the history. I think from memory the jumper used to be blue, white and gold though.

I've been into the rooms before whilst with cricket. Tks for filling me in on the history. I think from memory the jumper used to be blue, white and gold though.

I'm pretty sure thats just their under 19's team, which is was formed through a merger between Northcote Park and the Northcote Junior Football Club (formerly Alphington).
20100509-412.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

heres a question for everyone......

can anyone name me any football clubs that wear old brisbane bears jumpers...i can only think of plenty....

also any clubs wear old west coast jumper??

craigieburn used to wear the eagles circa 1994 jumper but brown and white.....had it for many years....this year the club signed an deal to wear the west coast away jumper with a few minor colour changes.

east keilor use a version of that really bad west coast jumper with the orange and blue but has a cougar instead of an eagle.....shocking jumper

Further to what has already been posted, the following clubs in the VCFL wear old or current West Coast jumpers; Shepparton East, Narrandera, Inverloch-Kongwak, Westerns FC, Arrarat Eagles, Hawkesdale-Macarthur & Beaconsfield. Heaps wear the merged Brisbane Lions strip and heaps wear old Port Power guernseys also. Wonthaggi in the Gippsland FL wear Port's new Vee jumper.

Berwick in the VWFL wear the Hawthorn clash jersey

Unless it has changed in recent times, Kew in the VAFA used to wear Hawthorn jumpers. This was in the early 00's though.

my team the Cardiff Hawks.
they play in the Black Diamond comp (Newcastle/Hunter Valley/Central Coast)
First Grade have been the runners up for the past two years:mad:
f_7d7ilj6cm_2ca3b6c.jpg
Yeah I wonder why they've been runners up when they're running out holding hands skipping :D

Most current country jerseys are on this site::

http://http://www.countryfootyscores.com/leagues-mainmenu-26/complete-list-mainmenu-27.html

Just click on a league and the jerseys of the clubs pop up

Unfortunately a lot of them either aren't accurate or have the old guernseys. For instance a lot of the teams that used to wear basic designs like stripes/sash that have moved to newer modern designs haven't been updated on the site.

Wouldn't it be great if we as a team could compile all country footy jumpers? Not with sponsors or anything, but what an effort :)

Geelong West Sports Club in Geelong & Dist FL used to wear original West Coast jumpers before they reverted back to their traditional royal blue and gold vertical stripes.

Geelong Wests original jumper was white with a red monogram:

Geelong_West_%28350_x_468%29.jpg

I think Northcote Park in Melbourne's Eastern FL wear a styled West Coast jumper. Pretty sure they are the morphed Northcote VFA club.

There was no merger.

Northcote became extinct in 1987.

Northcote Park were a pre-existing club that took over the vacant Northcote F.C. ground in 1989.

Northcotes jumper started as a green jumper with a gold yolk (Melbourne layout):

northcote_football_club.gif

...and later they changed to a green and gold horizontal striped strip.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back