bkozican

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 9, 2011
W.A
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
Does anyone here own anything mma related....

Posters, signatures, books, dvds...things like that

I got the best of 2013 (UFC), The top 100 KO's (UFC) and the whole 12 dvd set collection of knockouts. I was looking at the best fight set but JB's are asking 150+. I never really been into the whole mma clothing and tap out shirts. I would love to start collecting UFC memorabilia....Must be a huge market for official stuff.

Nice, I reckon one day the hard copies of the early UFC will be worth money one day.

I try not to collect anything these days (I have too much s**t as it is!) but a mate gave us an autographed Chuck Liddell trading card for my birthday this year, I appreciate the sentiment but it's probably gonna sit in a drawer for a couple of decades. :p

I've only got some DVDs. Ultimate Fight Collection 2012 and a bunch of the 5 PPV events packs that I found when they were pretty cheap. Not going to get any more now that I can watch pretty much everything if I was to renew my Fight Pass subscription.

Anyone have any MMA clothing? I don't because most of the stuff looks terrible. I've seen a handful of decent looking shirts though.

I've only got some DVDs. Ultimate Fight Collection 2012 and a bunch of the 5 PPV events packs that I found when they were pretty cheap. Not going to get any more now that I can watch pretty much everything if I was to renew my Fight Pass subscription.

Anyone have any MMA clothing? I don't because most of the stuff looks terrible. I've seen a handful of decent looking shirts though.
I got a Ned Kelly tapout that looks pretty cool. Got the Sonnen Tuf shirt got it bought in from the states

got a couple of Rich Franklin shirts, team GSP ultimate fighter gear and some 'stay ready' conor stuff (hats and shirts). I agree though most of their stuff is average.

The Mrs got me a massive gsp frame made up from superstars and legends a few years back. Has the replica black shorts (signed by the great man) that he wore against BJ Penn (UFC 94) and an official signed glove. Both with COA. The guys made the black frame look like a chain link fence too. Great work. Also a signed Florian glove with COA.

Thanks to all of the Fan expo's the market is pretty flooded and I don't think they are worth much.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back