Your Pets

Remove this Banner Ad

cats16.gif

Two guinea pigs.

These are two of the stupidest animals known to man. They're pretty cool, but redefine stupid. Good pets to have when you're renting and not supposed to have pets. And they don't give you crap when you come home ripped off your head, they just listen to everything you say.

Falchoon, glad you made the pics smaller, the first ones were huuuuuuge.

PD, Tess ain't that little. :D

I have Kenny, everyone knows about him, I will try & post Reindeer Kenny pic, probably won't work though.

post-17-1071485136

AH bugger it, I hate computers. :mad:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One 11 year old desexed male cat called The Pussyman (long story).

Black & white, with a batman like mask face markings and an Elizabeth Taylor beauty spot - very attractive.

And an outright thug and standover man, terrorising the local cats, stealing their food and territory. Has real attitude, and will attack me if he's hassled. Always gets catfight wounds on his head not his backside, so he doesn't run in combat. Has bagged 14 rats (I keep a scoreboard for him).

Pies supporter.

And a gourmand - loves Yamba prawns, Atlantic salmon, smoked salmon, free range organic roast chook, Tandoori chicken, but indifferent to lobster and won't eat gamey lamb.

Three Maltese terriers.
The 13yo and a 9yo from the elders second litter. And a 5yo from the the 9yo first litter who is just a maniac.
Had a rotty that died earlier this year. He was 10yo. A fantastic and loyal dog.
The Maltese were my wifes and the rotty mine. When we decided to move in together we were unsure about the mix of dogs. We were pleasantly surprised how well they mixed, to the point that they all slept together in the rotty's box. Funny sight walking them together. But my favourite moments arewhen the dogs bark at people passing. The Maltese being more nimble would react firstand bring a reaction of a smile and "how cute" when the rotty follows growling and snarling. Same change of face in many people.:D

I have to get another Rotweiler.

About to go back to a house containing one grumpy 15yo cat(orange, takes up 1/4 of bed when he sleeps, whinges) 1 spoilt 2 and bit yo black noisy eating machine(who his daddy man misses alot) who enjoys picking on the dogs. Plus one Lab/Kelpie cross(large and airheaded, gets occasional belting from cats) and one Border Collie cross(slightly smarter, understands very well the words Walk,Stick, Lead and Car, plus the name of her sister Sally who lives up the road)

1 nine yr old border collie/cocker spaniel cross called Jo Jo ( don't ask why)

She's got the adorable looks of a spaniel, the intelligence of a border collie and my vivacious personality. What a dog!! :D

After the talk of dogs I'd like to see what people own. I currently have some pet fish, one is called is Jesus because he came back to life and is now going on 3 years and is invincible and another is called Snoop Cat because he is a Catfish.

I am also going to buy a dog this year so if people have any suggestions for a breed that would be tops. The family had a Golden Retriever in the past (vale) so I am leaning towards a Golden Lab as they shed less hair.

After the talk of dogs I'd like to see what people own. I currently have some pet fish, one is called is Jesus because he came back to life and is now going on 3 years and is invincible and another is called Snoop Cat because he is a Catfish.

I am also going to buy a dog this year so if people have any suggestions for a breed that would be tops. The family had a Golden Retriever in the past (vale) so I am leaning towards a Golden Lab as they shed less hair.

I woke up one morning to my fish on the floor, having jumped out of the tank. Now, I have no real idea how long he was there, but he wasn't flopping around or even moving his gills. I picked him up and ran him through the water and away he went! I felt like some sort of fish saving hero!

I have a rottweiler and some other little bouncy thing, no idea what type it is.

I really want some bearded dragons but I don't think I'll be able to provide the care they need.

I also want a really cool aquarium which I hope to get started this year.

I have a tiger-striped tabby named Roxie. She's 12 years old now. Still very fit and healthy but like most cats she is aloof and does her own thing. I hardly see her as she's always asleep under a chair or something.

I also have a 5 year old Boston Terrier named Archie. He's a great dog. Ever since we had kids he's a little protective when we pass big dogs. Can be annoying. He's very affectionate though. He's small so good for an apartment but active and fun to take outdoors.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back