Opinion Your top 3 most-hated clubs

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Carlton. Supporters, administration and players (most of all the supporters): all flogs, with very few exceptions.

They're the only team I really hate. Apart from Essendon, GWS and Freo (and I guess Port) I just sort of dislike all the other teams.

2. Hawthorn. Arrogant bandwagon supporters, thug players, and they always dominate us. Except for in 2009.
3. Richmond. For a long time I've been indifferent to Richmond and I still don't really consider the teams rivals but in the last year their supporters have gotten way too big for their boots. They're at risk of overtaking Carlton as the most obnoxious supporters. Hardwick is one of my favourite coaches and I really like Cotchin, but the fans are just insufferable. Also I dislike their colours. Tigers aren't even yellow.

1. Carlton. Supporters, administration and players (most of all the supporters): all flogs, with very few exceptions.

They're the only team I really hate. Apart from Essendon, GWS and Freo (and I guess Port) I just sort of dislike all the other teams.

2. Hawthorn. Arrogant bandwagon supporters, thug players, and they always dominate us. Except for in 2009.
3. Richmond. For a long time I've been indifferent to Richmond and I still don't really consider the teams rivals but in the last year their supporters have gotten way too big for their boots. They're at risk of overtaking Carlton as the most obnoxious supporters. Hardwick is one of my favourite coaches and I really like Cotchin, but the fans are just insufferable. Also I dislike their colours. Tigers aren't even yellow.

Come on give us a break, its practically the third season out of the past 31 that we have litterally won a game or two haha

*essendon - Corrupt in every sense of the word.
Don't really hate any other club but;
West Coast - It seems every time we play them they have the umps in their pockets.
Sydney - Spoon fed by the AFL (COLA, extra day breaks, Hall getting let off in 05, Dunkley getting let off in 96)

1. Richmond. Seem to have the wood against us recently. Also ridiculously popular it seems.

2. Adelaide. Just never appealed to me. Can't stand Tex, kicks a bag against us every time at will.

Don't really hate any other teams, although Essendon are rapidly gaining momentum in this category. Being a Freo man, I don't hate West Coast, I just don't care for them.

Hard to understand the hatred of Crows fans toward Sydney. Tippett wanted out of Adelaide ( understandable ) and if it wasn't the Swans it would have been someone else like GC or Brisbane.As a Hawthorn fan I have no malice towards Sydney for the Buddy departure.He was after a change of locale and if he was fortunate enough to get to a real footy club instead of that ( failing ) experimental outpost in western Sydney, good luck to him. The fact that The Swans are able to fit him into the salary cap is farcical but that's on the AFL, not the club. Hatred towards Hawthorn from Sydney supporters is just mystifying.

Hard to understand the hatred of Crows fans toward Sydney. Tippett wanted out of Adelaide ( understandable ) and if it wasn't the Swans it would have been someone else like GC or Brisbane.As a Hawthorn fan I have no malice towards Sydney for the Buddy departure.He was after a change of locale and if he was fortunate enough to get to a real footy club instead of that ( failing ) experimental outpost in western Sydney, good luck to him. The fact that The Swans are able to fit him into the salary cap is farcical but that's on the AFL, not the club. Hatred towards Hawthorn from Sydney supporters is just mystifying.

I completely agree mate. Let it be known that we only hate the Hawks because they're a great team who are easy to hate. I think most of the Hawthorn supporters on bigfooty are also responsible for the dislike toward your club with their whinging about the cola and the 2012 grand final. We are, however, aware that the Hawthorn Football Club is a very well-run club with great success with a resilient personality among the team.

I respect all clubs, but some I find it harder to watch or acknowlesge with any sense of joy

1. Eddie McGuire and his drones - cant stand how this gobshite can manipulate the AFL to maintain Victorian superiority as the measure of equality. (Victorians deserved to be more equal than others, eh Ed?)

2. Hawthorn - respect the club, unbarable fans most of the time due to excessive whinging after 2012

Anyway, merry christmas all.

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Tapatalk

1. Carlton - Just really hate them.
2. West Coast - They're supporters are very annoying, particularly this year.
3. Hawthorn - I just really hate that we have been so uncompetitive against them.
Should be putting them in their place like we did in 09

Collingwood used to be number 1 from 2002 to about last year or 2 years ago. I guess I discovered more about the top 3 clubs. Still hate them though.

Although Richmond are pretty much my second team (because my brother goes for them), their supporters are really starting to annoy me. Could easily enter the above list.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They're the only team I really hate. Apart from Essendon, GWS and Freo (and I guess Port) I just sort of dislike all the other teams. like we're liv
Looks like we're living rent free inside your head.

Yeah good on ya. You pipped North as the most irritating and overrating supporters. True psychological domination right there.
I luv happy endings.

1. Carlton - Just really hate them.
2. West Coast - They're supporters are very annoying, particularly this year.
3. Hawthorn - I just really hate that we have been so uncompetitive against them.
Should be putting them in their place like we did in 09

Collingwood used to be number 1 from 2002 to about last year or 2 years ago. I guess I discovered more about the top 3 clubs. Still hate them though.

Although Richmond are pretty much my second team (because my brother goes for them), their supporters are really starting to annoy me. Could easily enter the above list.
and what would our place be?

Don't hate any clubs, but my top three disliked clubs are as follows:

1. Collingwood
2. Hawthorn
3. *Essendon

Probably for the same reasons the rest of you dislike them.

1. Any team coached by Ross Lyon - just makes the game so ugly. So Fremantle at this point.
2. Essendon - They've brought the game into disrepute, and their fans are ugly and arrogant, most of who only recently jumped on the bandwagon.
3. St Kilda - For the same reason as Essendon, but without the horrible fans.

Don't hate anyone, there's a few I like much less than the others....depending on the day.

Equal: Adelaide, Carlton, Collingwood, Essendon, Hawthorn, Melbourne, W Bulldogs

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back