Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont hate any club, but "dislike" if you will

1. Essendon- same reason as any- cheats
2. Collingwood
3. Hawthorn
4. W Bulldogs

1. Hawthorn- Don't begrudge them as a club, ditto their achievements in the past few decades. Just find their supporter base absolutely insufferable at the best of times.

2. Fremantle- Can't stand Lyon, their boring as batshit brand of 'football', and a fair chunk of their playing group (most notably Crowley and Ballantyne). Fans have become very ugly now that they've started winning games- I'm yet to attend one match involving Freo where feral behaviour hasn't been the norm, and it was their crying in the lead up to the Simonds final that finally did it for me.

3. St Kilda- s**t culture, history, players, and supporters. Mostly pity rather than hate them nowadays but still find very little about them to be likeable.

1. Sydney - the majority of their supporters are deluded and the bloods culture is BS. Also don't like the city itself
2. Carlton - meh
3. Fremantle - I don't particularly hate them, they're more like an annoying little brother

Last edited:
I have a few that are equal 1st.

1. Brisbane - 2001-2003* ... *concessions
1. Carlton - Salary cap cheats
1. Collingwood - Eddie McGuire, scum
1. Essendon - Drug cheats
1. Fremantle - What a song, pathetic in the GF
1. Geelong - Selwood's a whinge, didn't beat hawks
1. Gold Coast - Apparently that guernsey was made in the 21st century
1. GWS - Charcoal, apparently they're a 'team'
1. Hawthorn - Colours look like piss 'n' s**t.
1. Melbourne - General embarrassment
1. North Melbourne - Stupid supporters, 2013 chokers
1. Port Adelaide - Brag about their success in the SANFL, Kochie
1. Richmond - Being jokes shouldn't be acceptable in professional sport
1. St Kilda - Bringing the game into disrepute
1. Sydney - Deep-throated by the AFL
1. West Coast - BOOOOO!
1. W. Bulldogs - Nobody cares
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
18. Adelaide - Indoctrinated to support them. I'd probably hate them the most had that not been the case. Think they represent SA, Tippett scandal, Steven Trigg, finals chokers, can't win a prelim, Adelaide 'Crowval', overrated, will miss the finals this year.

1. Brad Scott
2. Eddie McGuire
3. Sydney

After that a few clubs annoy me, like freo, Adelaide... Most of em except GC and obviously WCE

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have a few that are equal 1st.

1. Brisbane - 2001-2003* ... *concessions
1. Carlton - Salary cap cheats
1. Collingwood - Eddie McGuire, scum
1. Essendon - Drug cheats
1. Fremantle - What a song, pathetic in the GF
1. Geelong - Selwood's a whinge, didn't beat hawks
1. Gold Coast - Apparently that guernsey was made in the 21st century
1. GWS - Charcoal, apparently they're a 'team'
1. Hawthorn - Colours look like piss 'n' s**t.
1. Melbourne - General embarrassment
1. North Melbourne - Stupid supporters, 2013 chokers
1. Port Adelaide - Brag about their success in the SANFL, Kochie
1. Richmond - Being jokes shouldn't be acceptable in professional sport
1. St Kilda - Bringing the game into disrepute
1. Sydney - Deep-throated by the AFL
1. West Coast - BOOOOO!
1. W. Bulldogs - Nobody cares
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
18. Adelaide - Indoctrinated to support them. I'd probably hate them the most had that not been the case. Think they represent SA, Tippett scandal, Steven Trigg, finals chokers, can't win a prelim, Adelaide 'Crowval', overrated, will miss the finals this year.
You're just a ball of sunshine aren't ya?

At the moment:
Essendon- enough said
Sydney- just annoying how they have Tippett and Franklin, 2 years after their premiership
Carlton- the fact that the were rebuilding for all those years, yet resulted in nothing

I don't hate Collingwood as much as other's typically do, I am not Victorian so I can't really judge them. Port I am starting to get a soft spot for :oops: They play some great footy, when they get themselves back into the top 4 then I will probably start to dislike them again.

1. Easily Collingwood, with its Eddie "You're stupid if you don't know ANZAC history" McGuire. Even before him I couldn't stand Collingwood. I just HAAAATTTTTE Collingwood! Urrghhhhh!!!!
2. Essendon - shifty and virtually wrecked the 2013 season with their needles. Intent on doing the same to the 2014 season. Add to that the whole 80s...
3. Sydney - shifty, "bloods culture", "champion team vs. team of champions", cliche after cliche. They've dropped a rung, though, after I saw Swans fans clapping the late Patton goal on the weekend. That's being gracious!

Did I say I HAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Collingwood?

1 Hawthorn - Pathetic bunch of w***ers. John Kennedy shows up when they're winning, then dissapears. Clarkson a tool, etc.
2 Essendon - 2013.
3 Carlton - Have not contributed to the comp since '95, cheated in 2002, crap captain, and Judd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back