Opinion Your top 3 most-hated clubs

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
going purely on how most of the fans of these 3 clubs SEEM (except on BF of course)

1. west coast
2. port power
3. hawthorn

1. Collingwood - Truly despise them. :thumbsdown: (What can I say? I'm a Blues supporter). :D
2. Essendon - I am just suppose to. Getting sick of hearing about them and the ASADA issue. :rolleyes:
3. Richmond & North Melbourne - Mainly for media purposes. Constantly talked up. Overrated. Unreasonable cult-followings. Cocky supporters. etc. :mad:

Every other team = Meh. Don't mind them.

1. Fremantle
2 Hawthorn
3. Richmond

With this being said I just hate whoever geelong are playing against for 2.5 hours every weekend :p

1. Carlton....Silver-spooned, self-entitled, brown-paper-bag totting cheats.
2. Essendon....Anyone who went to Windy Hill & endured their supporters knows what I mean.
3. Sydney....Got everything their own way under Demetriou, then when the worm turns, their river of tears would put a tsunami to shame.

Respect the Cats, but probably hate their players the most....I.E Selwood, Johnson, Mackie, Hawkins & Bartel.....Arrogance personified!

Richmond, just their supporters irritate me.
North, same as above and their coach seems to complaining.
G.W.S, their supporters are either people from the area that know little about the game or people who ditched their side to start following a new side.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back