Your upcoming gigs

Remove this Banner Ad

Or any fan of finely crafted music and a cracking performance of music that has a wonderful burn.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

The darling downs were fantastic as well peno plus salmon

I haven't been to that many gigs lately... but some exciting ones coming up. :D

25/FEB - Jimmy Eat World / Alkaline Trio @ Forum Theatre, Melbourne
26/FEB - Biffy Clyro @ Corner Hotel, Melbourne

6/MAR - Nine Inch Nails / Queens of the Stone Age @ Sydney Entertainment Centre
7/MAR - Nine Inch Nails / Queens of the Stone Age @ Sydney Entertainment Centre
8/MAR - Nine Inch Nails / Queens of the Stone Age @ Newcastle Entertainment Centre
13/MAR - Nine Inch Nails / Queens of the Stone Age @ Adelaide Entertainment Centre
14/MAR - Nine Inch Nails / Queens of the Stone Age @ Rod Laver Arena, Melbourne
15/MAR - Nine Inch Nails / Queens of the Stone Age @ Rod Laver Arena, Melbourne
18/MAR - Kate Miller-Heidke @ The Athenaeum Theatre, Melbourne
20/MAR - Jurassic 5 @ Palace Theatre, Melbourne
27/MAR - Twelve Foot Ninja @ ANU Bar, Canberra
28/MAR - Twelve Foot Ninja @ The Cambridge Hotel, Newcastle
29/MAR - Twelve Foot Ninja @ Manning Bar, Sydney

4/APR - Twelve Foot Ninja @ 170 Russell, Melbourne
11/APR - Hunters & Collectors @ Palais Theatre, Melbourne
22/APR - John Mayer @ Rod Laver Arena, Melbourne
24/APR - Calling All Cars @ Corner Hotel, Melbourne

18/JUL - The Beards / Franky Walnut @ 170 Russell, Melbourne

Haven't been to any in a while, but big week this week:

Living Colour/Alter Bridge - Wednesday
Down/AIC - Thursday
Soundwave - Friday

Living Colour should be interesting ...

Haven't been to any in a while, but big week this week:

Living Colour/Alter Bridge - Wednesday
Down/AIC - Thursday
Soundwave - Friday

Living Colour should be interesting ...
I'm keen to check out Living Colour tomorrow.

The almighty Clutch on Thursday and Soundwave on Friday.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I haven't been to that many gigs lately... but some exciting ones coming up. :D

25/FEB - Jimmy Eat World / Alkaline Trio @ Forum Theatre, Melbourne
What did you think? Copped a bottle in the face but other than that was a great night

What did you think? Copped a bottle in the face but other than that was a great night

I didn't like it as much as I thought I would. I have preferred their shows in the past - I am not a huge fan of the the Futures album. I would have liked more from Clarity and Invented. Also would have liked more From Here to Infirmary by Alkaline Trio.

went to beer deluxe during Panic! at the Disco, so that was tops. :p

Unfortunately the missus likes Panic so I was forced to endure it :( Thought JEW were great though, Bleed American and Sweetness being highlights for me

Clutch tonight
Soundwave tomorrow
Neko Case + Dick Diver on Saturday at Melbourne Zoo
Friday 7th March - Charles Bradley + Saskwatch at Melbourne Zoo then on to the Old Bar for SixFtHick
15/3 QOTSA + NIN

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Living Colour are phenemonal musos; great set of pipes and very impressive solos. Had two really annoying asshats near me, so that wrecked their set for me largely.

For the AB set, Myles was struggling badly with his voice - he kept inhaling a spray. Still enjoyed the set, just wish they would play more of the new album as I have heard the Blackbird songs a few times live now.

Living Colour are phenemonal musos; great set of pipes and very impressive solos. Had two really annoying asshats near me, so that wrecked their set for me largely.

For the AB set, Myles was struggling badly with his voice - he kept inhaling a spray. Still enjoyed the set, just wish they would play more of the new album as I have heard the Blackbird songs a few times live now.
Living Colour absolutely nailed it last night.

Alter Bridge were Alter Bridge, they were good at what they do (and yes did notice Myles having a few issues).

Living Colour should really have been the headline act.

Living Colour absolutely nailed it last night.

Alter Bridge were Alter Bridge, they were good at what they do (and yes did notice Myles having a few issues).

Living Colour should really have been the headline act.

Musicianship wise no doubt, but they just don't have the songs. AIC and Down tonight.

Saw Neko Case at the Fly By Night in Freo last night. God damn what a voice! Even when it's not as strong as it normally is due to just flying in from the Pacific Northwest. That's the third time I've seen her and by far the best gig she's done in Perth. Then again ever other time she's played here it's been around 40.

See Los Coronas on Saturday :thumbsu:

Saw Neko Case at the Fly By Night in Freo last night. God damn what a voice! Even when it's not as strong as it normally is due to just flying in from the Pacific Northwest. That's the third time I've seen her and by far the best gig she's done in Perth. Then again ever other time she's played here it's been around 40.

See Los Coronas on Saturday :thumbsu:
just love neko case , pissed off to miss out on tickets last sunday at the corner hotel in richmond but did see the magnificent dan sultan in a matinee show the same day and he just melted the place , people out thre have to see see this fantastically talented aussie act ,why people dont know about him has me f----d he is a real show stopper, but back on track neko's blacklisted album is one of my alltime favorites , saw her a couple of years back in stkilda and she is sublime.

Seeing QOTSA/NIN on Saturday night. Should be good. But their my first gig after 11 straight Springsteen gigs, poor guys don't stand a chance.

After that got the Stones, John Mayer, Arctic Monkeys, Biffy Clyro, Robbie Williams and Katy Perry. Decent year coming up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back