Other Your USA/NFL Trip in Pictures

Remove this Banner Ad

how many layers? (not including the beer coat)

I was looking at the pictures and thinking snowboard pants & jacket would have come in handy.

And icebreaker. And another icebreaker. And a neckwarmer. And a beanie. And another beanie. And a scarf.

And a hip flask full of vodka and one full of scotch.

I had an Under Armour heat gear top, normal top, jump, jersey, jacket, scarf, beanie and gloves and we bought a blanket to put on us in our seats. By halftime the blanket was soaking wet and ruined and my hands and feet were numb. Didn't even think about getting a beer. And spent a lot of time in the Pro Shop as it was the only place that had heating. Everyone else in the crowd seemed fine in the weather but then again they don't live in Brisbane.

I don't know what to do about what some people in Boise are trying to currently do for me.
I didn't ask for it, I've actually ignored it.

1 person suggested it, and another agreed, and I know someone else who reads the thread regularly has the pull to do it. And he might be trying at the moment, but I don't want to ask about it, so don't know if he's pursuing it. I don't want to get my hopes up.

But some are pushing for me to get field access and stand on the sideline for the Boise State-Louisiana-Lafayette game :eek:

Using the reasoning of 'passionate fan comes from other side of the world, following Boise State from Atlanta, to Hartford, to Boise, give him something to remember'.

From two seasons ago
300954_10151185966098008_1066559167_n.jpg

154992_10151185967093008_889124358_n.jpg

386055_10151185966738008_423280267_n.jpg

382134_10151185966938008_1974124652_n.jpg

I don't know what to do about what some people in Boise are trying to currently do for me.
I didn't ask for it, I've actually ignored it.

1 person suggested it, and another agreed, and I know someone else who reads the thread regularly has the pull to do it. And he might be trying at the moment, but I don't want to ask about it, so don't know if he's pursuing it. I don't want to get my hopes up.

But some are pushing for me to get field access and stand on the sideline for the Boise State-Louisiana-Lafayette game :eek:

Using the reasoning of 'passionate fan comes from other side of the world, following Boise State from Atlanta, to Hartford, to Boise, give him something to remember'.
The guy who reads the board and has contacts was saying some stuff like 'Oh, you'll be really close to the action' then he said something else. I asked. "Why so cryptic?"
His reply -

I can't really divulge info that others don't know about, because of my connections.
There would be a flood of inquiries as to why they can't get the same "special treatment" as I seem to get.
These will be in section 119, in back of the BSU team. So you'll be able to see the team and all the action.
The info on the ULL game was that I could get you with us in the front row in the SEZ, where the cameras find us all the time. If its ESPN, I let a friend of mine who heads the espn camera crews for some games, know of anything special going on and he sends the cameras over to us.
I don't want to get your hopes up, but I am trying to find out if a certain BSU ex-player is still with the Falcons, and if he can arrange something for you. I need to hear back if he's still there. It seems he is, but not sure.
But I'm trying.
Usually I work in the background to arrange things, so that others don't spill the beans. There are many that read the boards that wouldn't like "special treatment" for others if they can't get it.
Just an FYi

My reply
ULL's a CBSSN game.

2 things

1) Please don't hint any other surprises. Hints make me speculate things.

2) For any plans regarding the ULL game, please get in contact with Broncs4ever - At this current time I've been offered his daughters seat. I have no preference where I sit (be in SEZ or wherever he is) but if you're planning on something for me, at least let him know so he can organise someone to use his other ticket.

And his response
With you getting his daughter's ticket, you're set to get in. And once in, you can move around anywhere in the stadium.
I was just trying to see if I could get you a sideline pass as well.
But if I can't, then you can come over to the SEZ for a bit.
Starting last year, they limited the number of sideline passes, both for security and for ncaa rules. So they are stricter about how they give those out. I have to call in my favors some of those guys owe.
CBSSN is also on DirecTV and Dish, so it will be seen globally. I know of some friends who are overseas that are planning on watching those games too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

*not of yourself
Ill get 1, MAYBE 2 of myself.
1st - At the Boise State-Ole Miss game
2nd (And only if I have a field pass) - At the Boise State-Louisiana-Lafayette game.

There will be quite a few BF posters watching games this season. Let me know if I have missed any.

21/9/14 - Oakland at New England (Shermy)
28/9/14 - Green Bay at Chicago (Shermy)
7/12/14 - Buffalo at Denver (neddy36)
7/12/14 - Seattle at Philadelphia (Zealbee)
7/12/14 - St.Louis at Washington (Chris25 and Chadwiko)
11/12/14 - Arizona at St.Louis (neddy36)
14/12/14 - Houston at Indianapolis (neddy36)
14/12/14 - San Francisco at Seattle (Zealbee)
14/12/14 - Cincinnati at Cleveland (Chris25 and Chadwiko)
14/12/14 - Miami at New England (sens)
15/12/14 - New Orleans at Chicago (neddy36)

There will be quite a few BF posters watching games this season. Let me know if I have missed any.

21/9/14 - Oakland at New England (Shermy)
28/9/14 - Green Bay at Chicago (Shermy)
7/12/14 - Buffalo at Denver (neddy36)
7/12/14 - Seattle at Philadelphia (Zealbee)
7/12/14 - St.Louis at Washington (Chris25 and Chadwiko)
11/12/14 - Arizona at St.Louis (neddy36)
14/12/14 - Houston at Indianapolis (neddy36)
14/12/14 - San Francisco at Seattle (Zealbee)
14/12/14 - Cincinnati at Cleveland (Chris25 and Chadwiko)
14/12/14 - Miami at New England (sens)
15/12/14 - New Orleans at Chicago (neddy36)
7/9/14 - New Orleans at Atlanta (Dirty Bird)

Correct on both accounts for Chris and myself. Can't wait.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back