Other Your USA/NFL Trip in Pictures

Remove this Banner Ad

Bought tickets to the Seattle vs San Francisco game on the weekend. What a nightmare. Paying well over $270 per ticket to sit in the nosebleeds. Will be worth it though, couldn't imagine being in Seattle while a game like this is on and not being there. Will have to rush home or to a bar straight after to see the Eagles play the Cowboys!

Bought tickets to the Seattle vs San Francisco game on the weekend. What a nightmare. Paying well over $270 per ticket to sit in the nosebleeds. Will be worth it though, couldn't imagine being in Seattle while a game like this is on and not being there. Will have to rush home or to a bar straight after to see the Eagles play the Cowboys!
I know that pain! I just paid $370 for a 200 level ticket to the Bears/Saints MNF game. The big markets are so costly compared to the smaller markets, as an example, my Rams/Cards ticket 30 yard line, fourth row from field - $150.

What the.
Chad banned?
I don't want to sound like a c****, but I can swear I've gone just over 2 years now without an infraction.

Am I mod material yet? :p

I literally got banned by a West Coast mod for 1 week for saying that Dean Cox deserved to get laid out for being an elbowing flog.

Wasn't real happy about that one.

I literally got banned by a West Coast mod for 1 week for saying that Dean Cox deserved to get laid out for being an elbowing flog.

Wasn't real happy about that one.
Wait that surprised you?

You're still a flog then.

Nah, I literally posted a GIF and said "It was great to finally see that elbow throwing flog get what's coming to him".

The GIF i posted was this one:

257966312-2a4f14eea56ee73d12faca04cec2fdb7.4d7f69d8-full.gif

A West Coast fan mod banned me for a week.

It was on Bay 13.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah, I literally posted a GIF and said "It was great to finally see that elbow throwing flog get what's coming to him".

The GIF i posted was this one:

257966312-2a4f14eea56ee73d12faca04cec2fdb7.4d7f69d8-full.gif

A West Coast fan mod banned me for a week.

It was on Bay 13.

I thought it was Tony Siragusa Junior :p:D (NFL's equivalent to AFL's Dippa)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back