Your username

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks Muji, didn't help today though, we got hammered in The One Day Grand Final, I bowled 6 overs, took 1 for 50, and made 2*

We were chasing 238, and bowled out for 179... We were shocking in the field, and our top order failed again, besides our captain, who played for the club we lost to last season.

Tell me about it! Remember the Wizard Cup Grand Final? MAN IT WAS HOT INSIDE THE DOME THAT NIGHT!!!!

Tell me about it.
I flew back from Perth that day, and my car wouldn't start at the airport. Flat Battery. Got a jumpstart from a good citizen, and raced to the train station. Awesome game, damn hot, still get goosebumps when I watch it on DVD.

Got back to the station, car wouldn't start again, thankyou RACV membership.

Tell me about it.
I flew back from Perth that day, and my car wouldn't start at the airport. Flat Battery. Got a jumpstart from a good citizen, and raced to the train station. Awesome game, damn hot, still get goosebumps when I watch it on DVD.

Got back to the station, car wouldn't start again, thankyou RACV membership.

You have it on DVD? Can I borrow it? PRETTY PLEASE :D

Hmmmm, I dunno BG...you may have to do him a few...ummmm....errrrr.........favours.

:D
Pfft, BG is high class guys. No favours for run of the mill plebs. She is into moderators aren't you BG? ;)

I was playing around with acronyms whilst deliberately trying to be hypocritical to the fact that I dislike cities, and the CBD of them in particular. I pondered around names such as ConservationByDesign, CyberBusinessDirectory, ContextBasedDilemmas, ChemicalBiologicalDefense, ComputerBasedDevelopment, and even the good old CommonBileDuct. I even contemplated CompleteBodyDysfunction, but CultureBrainandDevelopment stopped me from going ahead with that one. I was about to settle for ColonelBonkersDandyboing, when my puppy walked in and demanded I play with him. :)

I was playing around with acronyms whilst deliberately trying to be hypocritical to the fact that I dislike cities, and the CBD of them in particular. I pondered around names such as ConservationByDesign, CyberBusinessDirectory, ContextBasedDillemas, ChemicalBiologicalDefense, ComputerBasedDevelopment, and even the good old CommonBileDuct. I even contemplated CompleteBodyDysfunction, but CultureBrainandDevelopment stopped me from going ahead with that one. I was about to settle for ColonelBonkersDandyboing, when my puppy walked in and demanded I play with him. :)
Sounds like absolutely no thought went into that at all!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was playing around with acronyms whilst deliberately trying to be hypocritical to the fact that I dislike cities, and the CBD of them in particular. I pondered around names such as ConservationByDesign, CyberBusinessDirectory, ContextBasedDilemmas, ChemicalBiologicalDefense, ComputerBasedDevelopment, and even the good old CommonBileDuct. I even contemplated CompleteBodyDysfunction, but CultureBrainandDevelopment stopped me from going ahead with that one. I was about to settle for ColonelBonkersDandyboing, when my puppy walked in and demanded I play with him. :)

Very, very, very, very, very interesting

Used to play for a team which was the swans, played 300 games in number 12

Easy to remember it, use it for many things.

I originally had put my real name by mistake when setting up.Then one day Josh Kennedy was doing a bit in one of the games,then people here on BF while describing the game started calling out Kennedyyyyyyyy,Ke ne dyy,just like Mr.Kennedy from the WWE.Kennedy is also one of my fave players.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back