Universal Love YouTube Bomber Clips

Remove this Banner Ad

never get tired of watching this in the off season..

Apart from the great highlights reel with the intro song, this 6mins of play is hardly worth watching..but go to 3.15 and see Simon Madden in a rare violent moment..fist a cuffs. He was a legend old Simon, but he never looked comfortable when someone started belting him.

Also note the unbelievable s**t condition that centre area is..haha..and the rest of the oval green pastures!

Played at the Lake Oval, you can hear an enormous volume of Bomber fans in the crowd too...

not sure if theses have already been posted or if you've all seen them but these are great montages from this year.

Absolutely amazing. That Carlton night was absolutely magical, seeing the looks of their dickhead supporters when Zaka goaled and they realised their team blew the match was amazing

Interesting article by Rohan Connolly today, bemoaning the fact that TV Stations seem to have little stock ( videos,etc ) of past games. He mentioned that You Tube is probably the best source of information.

Interesting article by Rohan Connolly today, bemoaning the fact that TV Stations seem to have little stock ( videos,etc ) of past games. He mentioned that You Tube is probably the best source of information.
This doesn't surprise me. That Hawthorn poster (langers1971) who comes on to our board periodically and asks if anyone has old games has said that he's tried exhaustively to get old copies from Channel 7 but with very little success.

Which is very disappointing.

I'd never seen this....great footage of the entire 1990 GF brawl. Lol the trainers rolling around the ground wrestling.

T.D using the word spasmatic to describe his form leading up to the big day is a classic too..

It's the same with the cricket. The only reason a lot of the footage exists is because that Rob Moody guy (robelinda2 on youtube) had taped just about every match.

It's the same with the cricket. The only reason a lot of the footage exists is because that Rob Moody guy (robelinda2 on youtube) had taped just about every match.

I"ll have to check him out..:thumbsu:

His channel is amazing.

I was, for example, looking at highlights of Bruce Reid taking 12 wickets against India in 1991 just the other day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Absolute rolled gold here. This is footage from the 1950 GF against North.

Twinkletoes, hope you don't mind mate, lifted this straight from your board. It was too good not to post here! :)

Not at all Doss, I actually posted it to my stalkbook profile for a good friend whose grandpa features in the clip and who isn't anything to do with North (ie. her grandpa's a club legend of yours). Amazing that footage like this exists and that it's been digitized for safe keeping.

It's not on youtube yet, but when it is I will edit my post.

Bomber back in the coaches box.

http://www.afl.com.au/video?guid=626811

There's no other coach like him..the way he acts in the box.

Calm, relaxed and reclining in his chair one minute- busting veins in his head the next.

The many sides of Bomber right there..haha

Great clip this...Voss laying one of the heaviest bumps you'll ever see on Peverill..the Pev shows toughness getting up soon after.

J.Brown's filthy, dirty late round-house to Mr Sunbury's head...brutal stuff!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back