Youtube - Freo Videos

Remove this Banner Ad

[youtube]SpR09bNIaJ0[/youtube]

I posted this before but...once again it is still great... I really love this video....maybe its the music..:)

I vote it the Feel good Freo video of last Year....

Its great we have a Sticky for Videos.......was it here before ?

Love McParlin not even noticing Staker trying to have a crack, about 3:30 in.

i got a couple of freo vids on youtube..they're not real good but its something to watch..type in Freo3 on youtube..i got a Fremantle Dockers 2008 movie ready with video of Kepler gettin knocked out in his first game, Solomons hit on ling, Pav hitting the post against geelong, palmers season highlights..and pics from the season..whatcha think??

i got a couple of freo vids on youtube..they're not real good but its something to watch..type in Freo3 on youtube..i got a Fremantle Dockers 2008 movie ready with video of Kepler gettin knocked out in his first game, Solomons hit on ling, Pav hitting the post against geelong, palmers season highlights..and pics from the season..whatcha think??
Sounds good mate, check out these instructions and post them here, then more of us will watch them :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just did a vid on Rhys Palmers season highlights. Check it out!

I compiled it mostly by myself however recognition must go to Mars II who put together the introduction. But without further or do....

Enjoy:D

[YOUTUBE]yVB19eInU3k[/YOUTUBE]

I just did a vid on Rhys Palmers season highlights. Check it out!

I compiled it mostly by myself however recognition must go to Mars II who put together the introduction. But without further or do....

Enjoy:D

[youtube]yVB19eInU3k[/youtube]
That is awesome mate, nice work :):thumbsu::thumbsu:

freo3 I'll try and post your vids

thanks stronzo..i got a 2008 review type movie ready..all finished just gotta wait for anymore delistings/retirements/trades until i post it on here and on youtube

Remove this Banner Ad

Back