Zac Clarke on the table

Remove this Banner Ad

The guy is no good. He lumbers around. If a flag tilt doesn't make you earnest and intense, what will? He's useless around the ground, and he is a good tap ruckman, but he's a massive liability with his effort and 90% of the skills you need in the AFL.

I'm genuinely chuffed we're getting rid of him

The guy is no good. He lumbers around. If a flag tilt doesn't make you earnest and intense, what will? He's useless around the ground, and he is a good tap ruckman, but he's a massive liability with his effort and 90% of the skills you need in the AFL.

I wouldn't get too excited considering it's a rumour from SEN and the club haven't said anything yet.

I can't see us trading him unless we can shake loose a key forward from somewhere in the deal rather than a pick. We need big men who can play at one end of the ground.

Would Cats supporters take Z Clarke and Suban for Mitch Duncan and something else?

No. Mitch Duncan valued way higher than you have listed here. Not available.

Go Catters

Post needs more hyperbole, getting towards Bradsmaen levels in dislike of a footballer there :)

got a feeling that Brisbane will be part of this. Leuenberger not happy about being shopped around when Ryder was apparently all but signed up a few weeks ago. Fremantles first + Zac Clarke pick for Berger is fair.

How the hell is that fair?
Wouldn't be giving a 1st for Luey in a straight up trade.

got a feeling that Brisbane will be part of this. Leuenberger not happy about being shopped around when Ryder was apparently all but signed up a few weeks ago. Fremantles first + Zac Clarke pick for Berger is fair.
Wow. Just wow.

So pick 12 and Clarke (20) for Luey?

I want some of what you're on

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Z Clarke is contracted until 2015. You club may have wanted him to sign and he refused, as his manage rmay have offers from Vic Clubs wanting a ruck.

Clarke would a very good number one ruck but as a forward he struggles.

Wouldn't be surprised if his contracted is back loaded and Freo is trading his salary space like Broughton.

I believe a fair deal would be Zac Clarke for Liam Jones(WBD) and an exchange of 2nd round draft picks. We get a mobile marking KPF who with the right coaching could be just what we need to help Pav. WBD will have 2 x low 2nd round picks with a compensation pick for Higgins.

I believe a fair deal would be Zac Clarke for Liam Jones(WBD) and an exchange of 2nd round draft picks. We get a mobile marking KPF who with the right coaching could be just what we need to help Pav. WBD will have 2 x low 2nd round picks with a compensation pick for Higgins.

Your kidding?
Liam Jones? He is about the same level as Zac as a forward without having the added bonus that he is a damn good ruck man.
That's ludicrous! Taberner is just as good as Jones already and plays a similar role.

Your kidding?
Liam Jones? He is about the same level as Zac as a forward without having the added bonus that he is a damn good ruck man.
That's ludicrous! Taberner is just as good as Jones already and plays a similar role.
You overrate your own players fiercely.

You overrate your own players fiercely.

And you obviously don't watch us much or hav any idea what your watching.

Liam jones struggles for games in a bottom 4 side with the worst KPFs in the league.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back