Zac Clarke on the table

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah but Reid probably has a better reputation because Clarke has not played a heap of footy

How could the bloke who has achieved nothing have a reputation?
wait he took a mark to make it a draw in 2012.
That's right, if you can't dominate getting the 4th defender in Sydney's forward line, you may as well pack up your footy bag and take up volleyball

Sam Reid 76 games.
Zac Clarke 74 games.

Wow didn't think Clarke had played so many games I think a straight swap would be pretty fair

Their are a few ruckman available this year not many forwards

Not at all look the trade you proposed peanut

Yeah... no one ever post the magic spot on trade... in fact BF would have 1000's of trade "ideas" put up...all mine you mean fcuk all in the grand scene of things. But on topic, clarke is a struggling 2nd ruck with limited potential...Berger is a 1st ruck and top 10 pick. He is worth more ten a straight swap, and freo's average first pick... peanut...phft

Berger is 1st ruck...clarke is 2nd ruck at best in both freo and the lions...would need more

Berger spends more time in the injury room then Clarke and he is 2nd fiddle to Sandilands the AA ruckman

Berger spends more time in the injury room then Clarke and he is 2nd fiddle to Sandilands the AA ruckman

very true... but I personally think clarkes value was at it highest last season (all be it for a limited time). Put it this way... with sandilands soon retiring if clarke was some great new hope for the future #1 ruck spot why would freo even consider trading him? No one will trade heavily for him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Clarke has equal value at least

I still wouldnt see, say, us asking for a straight swap. Clarke can ruck, yes, but the question is on his work outside rucking. Burger just has the injury question marks around him, although hes just hitting the 26+ age bracket and SHOULD come good.

Hopefully.

Take Gumby last year. Taken at pick 2 in 2006 or whenever it was. He came to us for pick 50 something.

Injured players lose value

Tell that to Collingwood and Dayne Beams:p

Beams isn't injured now and has showed he can play a whole season post injury at a very high level. If we gave up any more than Clarke for Luey I'd be pissed

Apparently weighing up a pretty sizable offer from Essendon is Zac.

Has there been any whispers about this in and around Freo?

I think he will be very a good mobile ruck. Will be a big loss to our future team, especially with Sandi and Griffen both gettting older.

Some rumours went around when Griffen signed a 2 year extension.

I would want your 2nd round pick which is similar to what Carlton got Jacobs for (Pick 33 and 67), and he has shown as much if not more (before Jacobs was traded).

Personally I would rather keep him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back