Zac Dawson - Grand Final Sprint

Remove this Banner Ad

I was at that GF. Great game !

I think Hill would do better nowadays. 100m sprinters are at their peak late 20s, not 19 year old like Hilly. Notwithstanding that the burst that is important for footy is not the same as a 100m sprint.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I missed it. I never saw this thread and chose to go have a shower when I heard the heats being promod, was up getting fresh for a GF day that let the whole country down.

Still proud of my Zac, slip or not! When they come back for PS, I will officially retire my buddy duties.

Well the only expectation I had of Zac was that he'd finish the race, so at least he lived up to that! Good on him for having a crack. Hope they had a participation ribbon for him.

The AFL should look at having some actual incentives to get better runners to do this. Like a donation to your junior club or something.

The AFL should look at having some actual incentives to get better runners to do this. Like a donation to your junior club or something.

Yea, or scrap it and the other s**t warm up acts like the solo guy on the guitar who nearly cost me a tv or Olivia who cant sing no more.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back